The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Sept 2017 Wolverhampton offer

Anyone else with me?!!
I've been offered Sept 17 although really wanted this September or Jan 17 :frown:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
im going to wolverhampton 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼
I got a place sept 2017 wanted earlier but they full but at least i got a place but nothing on ucas track yet just email from uni
What course are you doing?
midwifery
Original post by ethansmummy2010
midwifery

I got Jan 2017 for nursing
aww brill which campus ? congradulations
Original post by ethansmummy2010
aww brill which campus ? congradulations

Walsall:smile: and thanks you too
ace I cant remember which campus I picked think it was wolvo and thanks
Hiya I have interview next week for adult nursing jan 2017 and im sooo nervous! can you give any guidance for interview? is it just a one to one interview? how long roughly? any help sooo appreciated.
Original post by betty12345
Hiya I have interview next week for adult nursing jan 2017 and im sooo nervous! can you give any guidance for interview? is it just a one to one interview? how long roughly? any help sooo appreciated.

Hi because the interview criteria varies it does depend on you as an individual.
I would say relax and see it as a positive thing that they see the potential in you and have selected you amongst others for interview. Easier said than done but don't let nerves take over just focus on the opportunity you have been given.
You can make notes of things you wish to put across that you may forget.
If you're able to get to your interview early you can think over important points you'd like to get across.
Go over maths and English incase it crops up
I spoke to someone at college and I was given short exercises on maths and English and went
over questions. You can try revision sites online
For GCSE if you are not at college.
Get lots of rest the night before have breakfast so you are on the ball. I would dress smart.
Good luck...
What campus are you applying for ?
Reply 13
I'm going to Wolverhampton uni to study biomedical science in Oct 2016
:smile::smile::tongue:
Wanting to apply & start September 2017 how early can you apply? I need my maths GCSE first and to finish my college course lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for wolvo campus been offered sept 2017 I'm sooo mega pleased but at same time bit disappointed not earlier start as Sep 17 will mean massive student loan debts x
Original post by betty12345
I applied for wolvo campus been offered sept 2017 I'm sooo mega pleased but at same time bit disappointed not earlier start as Sep 17 will mean massive student loan debts x

So you can apply as early as now for 2017 start?X
Original post by weathergirl96
So you can apply as early as now for 2017 start?X

I applied for Jan 17. Maybe call them ask if can apply now for sept 17 or have to wait till next ucas cycle October ish? When I applied I was told places were available for Jan 17 but guess they filled up before I was offered my place. Good luck xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending