The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smack
Signed up this month. Uses terms like "beta" and "alpha". Says that other people are talking ****.

Hey Smack I haven't seen you around. Been busy with work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fenugreek
Why do men have higher testosterone than women?
Why are men naturally larger than women?
Why do men have deeper voices?
Why are men taller?

So you think that cultural norms are the equivalent to biology? You have much to learn son.
Reply 162
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Emotions drive humans. If you believe any action you make is deride of emotions you're highly mistaken.

What you were saying was convoluted and looking at special cases.

Ask around and you'll see. Girls like guys who knows what they're doing (thats how they will put it) and guys would say they don't like guys that's been "used up". Obviously this is all general because I'm not like that.

top tip: you haven't asked enough people to form a reliable conclusion in relation to even a third of who you're talking about (sample size too small)

read books.
So you think that cultural norms are the equivalent to biology? You have much to learn son.

No, my point is you are judged on how you look, thats life.
This thread is about having sex. Don't go off on tangents.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well in that case

having sex with a girl who values sex more, and therefore does it less often > having sex with a girl who will have sex more often
All I know is I slept with someone who'd had 90+ partners and it was massive

Every girl I've been with that had between 2-5 partners was tight

The only time the mothers were tight was when they'd had surgery to repair it
Reply 166
Original post by Darien91

damn you nasty
It often shows poor judgement and is a good indicator of other problems (Self esteem, impulsive) etc
Increased risk of STDs and cheating. Also, it would make me feel like sex between us doesn't mean anything to her and I'd just be another on her list.

Lol I bet you're small @Eternalflames 😂😂😂😂 see
Unattractive, shows she's not a challenge, I'd worry she'd cheat, increased risk of STD's, baggy vagina, loose, more people to compare me to in sex

actually thats not true do your research.

90+ wtf?
How old was she?

educate yourself before you talk please. if a woman is loose it means she's turned on and is comfortable and if she's 'tight' it means she's uncomfortable and nervous. we learnt this in like year 10?
it's just a visceral grimness. probs evolutionary.

Are women misandrists because they mostly go for guys who get other girls?
i try to ignore contemporary sexual politics.

If i go for girls based on their looks, i;m sexist.

If i go for girls for non looks reasons (ie, how much of a slag they are) i'm sexist.

I just don't care what feminists say.
A car that has a large mileage is worth less. If you have the money, you'd buy a new car rather than one that's been used for a while and crashed. That's not misogynistic.
Original post by Trapz99
A car that has a large mileage is worth less. If you have the money, you'd buy a new car rather than one that's been used for a while and crashed. That's not misogynistic.

See serah.exes response.
Original post by hezzlington
See serah.exes response.

To be fair, i meant it for both genders. I'm sure people of both genders would prefer people who are committed, loyal and dedicated more than anything- going into many relationships and sleeping with many people shows that they are not the type of people who have these qualities.
Original post by Trapz99
To be fair, i meant it for both genders. I'm sure people of both genders would prefer people who are committed, loyal and dedicated more than anything- going into many relationships and sleeping with many people shows that they are not the type of people who have these qualities.

I agree to an extent, I suppose.

Sure, I'd prefer a girl who hasn't been with 50+ guys (I know a few...). I do feel females are judged more for it though, by the very people who take advantage of such easy sex. I don't think I've ever been rejected based on how many people I've slept with, or even judged for that matter.

You can be committed, loyal and dedicated in a relationship, but when you're single, who are you supposed to practice those qualities to?
Original post by hezzlington
I agree to an extent, I suppose.

Sure, I'd prefer a girl who hasn't been with 50+ guys (I know a few...). I do feel females are judged more for it though, by the very people who take advantage of such easy sex. I don't think I've ever been rejected based on how many people I've slept with, or even judged for that matter.

You can be committed, loyal and dedicated in a relationship, but when you're single, who are you supposed to practice those qualities to?

I'd look more for evidence that the person has not been committed (e.g. having been in many relationships) and rule them out rather than find evidence that they are committed (since most people are).

And I'd perfectly understand if a girl rejected me because I had multiple relationships in the past. Luckily I didn't.

Latest

Trending

Trending