The Student Room Group

Girls what are you signs of interest ?

Girls, what 'signs' of interest would you show if you liked a guy, like naturally ? I Was thinking if you keep looking at a guy, but that doesnt really mean you like him does it ? I know it varies for girls.

Oh and if you liked a guy, and didnt see him for two weeks would the vibe of the crush rub out since you didnt have contact ? Thats whats going to happen with my crush, we just started talking and getting along and now she off for two weeks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Girls, what 'signs' of interest would you show if you liked a guy, like naturally ? I Was thinking if you keep looking at a guy, but that doesnt really mean you like him does it ? I know it varies for girls.

Oh and if you liked a guy, and didnt see him for two weeks would the vibe of the crush rub out since you didnt have contact ? Thats whats going to happen with my crush, we just started talking and getting along and now she off for two weeks.

I had a huge crush on this guy for 5 years, I used to be very nervous around him and hardly spoke a word because I was too nervous, I would tend to look at him a lot and I would try and avoid him because I know how nervous I got around him and I was scared of mucking up. If her crush is big enough, she definitely wouldn't forget about it for 2 weeks ( as I was saying I've only recently stopped crushing on the guy I liked for 5 years...). Overall it's kinda like the same way guys get I guess :smile: GL
If i have a crush, i maintain that crush until i figure out he's an ********, i'm not kidding. So two week ain't gonna mean anything.
My signs of interest personally: trying to have conversation and be interested in what they have to say or try to get them to initiate a conversation. Also yes there is eye contact, sometimes on the verge of staring but its not like in the movies- it's not a massive point for me.
If shes been off contact to two week. IM her or text her to say saying like
"Hey, are you okay we haven't spoken in a while, i was wondering if a did something wrong" something along those lines because then you've 1) Displayed genuine interest in her and her health 2) Showed that you are there for her 3) Subtly showed that you feel offended and that you like talking to her
Trust me, i like it when boys do that
Good luck, tell me how it goes

For me yeah. I try and peek or take quick glances to make it less suspicious. :u:
Original post by Roxy1331
For me yeah. I try and peek or take quick glances to make it less suspicious. :u:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well a guy has been trying to grab my attention. So if a girl is interested they will deffo look when you're not looking
Original post by Anonbabes
Well a guy has been trying to grab my attention. So if a girl is interested they will deffo look when you're not looking

I have eyes at the back if my head
Original post by Proxenus
I have eyes at the back if my head

Oh my I think I do aswell. Like when you get a feeling that someone is looking, and when you look back they are
Reply 8
Original post by Zozaaaa
I had a huge crush on this guy for 5 years, I used to be very nervous around him and hardly spoke a word because I was too nervous, I would tend to look at him a lot and I would try and avoid him because I know how nervous I got around him and I was scared of mucking up. If her crush is big enough, she definitely wouldn't forget about it for 2 weeks ( as I was saying I've only recently stopped crushing on the guy I liked for 5 years...). Overall it's kinda like the same way guys get I guess :smile: GL

5 years are you in school or college ? I know her from my job, you see thats why I thought it may be a bit different.
Reply 9
Original post by Zozaaaa

And what does GL mean ?
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle
If i have a crush, i maintain that crush until i figure out he's an ********, i'm not kidding. So two week ain't gonna mean anything.
My signs of interest personally: trying to have conversation and be interested in what they have to say or try to get them to initiate a conversation. Also yes there is eye contact, sometimes on the verge of staring but its not like in the movies- it's not a massive point for me.
If shes been off contact to two week. IM her or text her to say saying like
"Hey, are you okay we haven't spoken in a while, i was wondering if a did something wrong" something along those lines because then you've 1) Displayed genuine interest in her and her health 2) Showed that you are there for her 3) Subtly showed that you feel offended and that you like talking to her
Trust me, i like it when boys do that
Good luck, tell me how it goes

Ive only just started talk to her, I dont have her number or anything, she is not on social media or anything. So there's a bit of a barrier. Of course I would try and get her number if I had the chance.
And what does GL mean ?

Good luck. Usually I just try and talk to the person and if I really like them, I take an interest in them and start to get to know them. I look at them probably more than I should! They're usually on my mind so people can notice me smiling.

What if you catch them in the act ? I mean I had a girl not this one who would look at me a lot and a few of my friends, and if she would look at me she would just smile. Would you say thats a sign ?

Turns out she had a boyfriend, so you cant really say if a girl looks at you she fancies you.....
5 years are you in school or college ? I know her from my job, you see thats why I thought it may be a bit different.

I was put with my crush in form class in year 7 of senior school, so from year 7 to year 11 i liked him and halfway through year 12, I still doubt she would just forget about you in 2 weeks, if she's crushing hard you'll be on her mind throughout the two weeks even if you are unsure
And what does GL mean ?

Means good luck, so GL with the girl :wink:
Ive only just started talk to her, I dont have her number or anything, she is not on social media or anything. So there's a bit of a barrier. Of course I would try and get her number if I had the chance.

My crush didn't have any social media either, the best way to stay in touch would be talking at your job, ask her how her week away was and maybe drop in a cheeky 'did you miss me' line, I know I'd dig that if someone is asking me how my time away was and then that line lowkey shows her you're interested
What if you catch them in the act ? I mean I had a girl not this one who would look at me a lot and a few of my friends, and if she would look at me she would just smile. Would you say thats a sign ?

Turns out she had a boyfriend, so you cant really say if a girl looks at you she fancies you.....

Well maybe she just found you attractive.

A guy use to glance or so on shown signs off stuff, but now idc.

Don't overthink... don't care
Well maybe she just found you attractive.

A guy use to glance or so on shown signs off stuff, but now idc.

Don't overthink... don't care

Yeah in regards to 'looks' as a sign of interest, I would only see it as a sign if she does it a lot but also in a flirty way. Other than than you can really say 'looks' are a sign.
Original post by Zozaaaa
My crush didn't have any social media either, the best way to stay in touch would be talking at your job, ask her how her week away was and maybe drop in a cheeky 'did you miss me' line, I know I'd dig that if someone is asking me how my time away was and then that line lowkey shows her you're interested

Yeah I know what to say to her etc, but thats if I get the chance, she works less shifts than me, not only that, I would have to hope she's on the same shift and there is a chair free next to her, thats what makes it hard, I mean I could go in and she's working but sat somewhere else with no spare seats.

Thats what I was saying about the crush rubbing out.
Yeah in regards to 'looks' as a sign of interest, I would only see it as a sign if she does it a lot but also in a flirty way. Other than than you can really say 'looks' are a sign.

What if a guy talks usually when you're alone. Imagine a girl is filling her bottle and a guy asks did u walk up the stairs , then talks about assignments...

Asks about what are you doing during the weekend and when you say nm wbu he says watching nexflix with fam...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending