The Student Room Group

Core science edexcel help asap please!

So I am in year 9 and I am doing triple science core edexcel higher this year!
My test dates are:
B1 17TH MAY
C1 19TH MAY
P1 25TH MAY

I have a thick book called Edexcel Science Student Book By Pearson it has everything we are doing. I need help asap on how to study and revise so I can hopefully get A's in all three tests. Is it too late?

Also if taking notes is how to get good grades then how shall I take them

Many thanks!
Original post by wahedi01
So I am in year 9 and I am doing triple science core edexcel higher this year!
My test dates are:
B1 17TH MAY
C1 19TH MAY
P1 25TH MAY

I have a thick book called Edexcel Science Student Book By Pearson it has everything we are doing. I need help asap on how to study and revise so I can hopefully get A's in all three tests. Is it too late?

Also if taking notes is how to get good grades then how shall I take them

Many thanks!

No its not too late. What you can do right now in preparation for you B1,C1,P1 is go through the book and try to consume as much information you possible can. Also make notes as you go along. When making notes you have to decide whats crucial and whats not crucial in the book. Once you have you completed your notes, start learning them. Afterwards try doing past papers and mark them by using the marks scheme. Find out where you lost substantial amount of marks and make sure you repeat that topic. For example say you lost marks on classification; repeat that topic and be sure to know it off by heart next time. Keep doing past papers and from time to time read through your notes and hopeful you can get a A or A* :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Roronoa1Zoro1
No its not too late. What you can do right now in preparation for you B1,C1,P1 is go through the book and try to consume as much information you possible can. Also make notes as you go along. When making notes you have to decide whats crucial and whats not crucial in the book. Once you have you completed your notes, start learning them. Afterwards try doing past papers and mark them by using the marks scheme. Find out where you lost substantial amount of marks and make sure you repeat that topic. For example say you lost marks on classification; repeat that topic and be sure to know it off by heart next time. Keep doing past papers and from time to time read through your notes and hopeful you can get a A or A* :wink:

Thank you how am I meant to know whats important or not to note
Reply 3
Anyone else wanna help lol

Quick Reply

Latest