The Student Room Group
Original post by Alexion
The 10,000th will me mine :evil:

I expect great things from you :mmm:

Spoiler

Btw to make a new thread do I have to wait til this one is closed ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I expect great things from you :mmm:

Spoiler

Btw to make a new thread do I have to wait til this one is closed ?

:penguinhug:

No no, you can just create a new one anyway :cute: just title it "Just talk to me :3 MK2!" and put links to that in this one, and this in that one.

But if you do it now, this one might die before 10,000 :afraid:
Original post by Alexion
:penguinhug:

No no, you can just create a new one anyway :cute: just title it "Just talk to me :3 MK2!" and put links to that in this one, and this in that one.

But if you do it now, this one might die before 10,000 :afraid:

Aw :/ then the 10 000th post will be your wedding gift :ahee:
And I think I'll change the name because it was not only a "talk to me " thing haha
(edited 8 years ago)
Cool ! - don't lik math tho , sorry xD -
Is Naveeza your real name ?? Because it's amazing *O*
I'm currently working on the entrance exam for Charles Uni in Prague, for med studies ^.^
What are your hobbies :3 ?

I will :yep:

And my love-life revolves around Maths. Would have married it if it was a handsome boy with a good sense of humor.

And haha yes. Thank you so much :biggrin:
Medicine? My mum wanted me to do medicine but I strongly disliked working in a hospital so didn't go for that. Plus it lacked innovation and that's my cup d tea so yup. Although I did do A level science haha 😂😂😂

Oh, there are so many but my favorite would be drawing and stalking people. Beware.. I'm a creepy stalker who would draw your life if I had to. BUAHAHHAA..

Okay jk jk, but seriously those two are my hobbies!

Wbu?

Oh and what's your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
And my love-life revolves around Maths. Would have married it if it was a handsome boy with a good sense of humor.

And haha yes. Thank you so much :biggrin:
Medicine? My mum wanted me to do medicine but I strongly disliked working in a hospital so didn't go for that. Plus it lacked innovation and that's my cup d tea so yup. Although I did do A level science haha 😂😂😂

Oh, there are so many but my favorite would be drawing and stalking people. Beware.. I'm a creepy stalker who would draw your life if I had to. BUAHAHHAA..

Okay jk jk, but seriously those two are my hobbies!

Wbu?

Oh and what's your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah marrying maths :')

You like to draw ? Coool !! Stalking lololol !

I like to run, to play tennis, to watch anime, to travel, to learn languages ^.^

I'm sorry I don't like to give my name in a public forum :biggrin: but everyone arounds call me Frenchie, nice to meet you Naveeza :girl: (that name tho :ahee: :love: )
Aw :/ then the 10 000th post will be your wedding gift :ahee:
And I think I'll change the name because it was not only a "talk to me " thing haha

No, don't change the name! :frown: You can be TSR's agony aunt.
Keeping an eye on this :ninja: nearly ready for thread #2! :excited:
Hahah marrying maths :')

You like to draw ? Coool !! Stalking lololol !

I like to run, to play tennis, to watch anime, to travel, to learn languages ^.^

I'm sorry I don't like to give my name in a public forum :biggrin: but everyone arounds call me Frenchie, nice to meet you Naveeza :girl: (that name tho :ahee: :love: )

Oh wait, add me in the travel and learn languages squad as well please. Totally forgot that! Although, I only know two and a half languages at the moment but I'm trying to learn more!! :biggrin:

I have met so many people who enjoy anime and I'm just like... "Where do I start from?"

And it's all cool. I gave myself the name "Noara" because when I initially made my TSR account, I was extremely scared of creepy, scary online people haha! So I totally understand.
I actually like the name Frenchie :biggrin: it's pretty cute haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
No, don't change the name! :frown: You can be TSR's agony aunt.

What do you mean :O ?

Original post by iEthan
Keeping an eye on this :ninja: nearly ready for thread #2! :excited:

Original post by Noara
Oh wait, add me in the travel and learn languages squad as well please. Totally forgot that! Although, I only know two and a half languages at the moment but I'm trying to learn more!! :biggrin:

I have met so many people who enjoy anime and I'm just like... "Where do I start from?"

And it's all cool. I gave myself the name "Noara" because when I initially made my TSR account, I was extremely scared of creepy, scary online people haha! So I totally understand.
I actually like the name Frenchie :biggrin: it's pretty cute haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woohooo what languages can you speak :excited: ?

Hahah I have too many creeps who are after me that's why I don't give my name in a public thread :3

Thanks for Frenchie haha , I actually am french ^.^ I suppose you're from UK ?

If you want to start anime, watch Death Note !! It was my 1st one and it's like : :ahee: :ahee:
What do you mean :O ?

I mean just keep the name as it is because I like it. xD
Original post by Hydeman
I mean just keep the name as it is because I like it. xD

Awww so cute :3
But I like my new thread to be called "Unicorn's Kingdom MKII"
Am I allowed L'Homme Caché :innocent: ?

Spoiler

Awww so cute :3
But I like my new thread to be called "Unicorn's Kingdom MKII"
Am I allowed L'Homme Caché :innocent: ?

Spoiler

You can change the name if you want, but don't call it that. Sorry to say, but that's not the best name ever. D:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
You can change the name if you want, but don't call it that. Sorry to say, but that's not the best name ever. D:

Spoiler

Actually there is a reason why I want to call it this way xD

Spoiler

Actually there is a reason why I want to call it this way xD

Spoiler

Hmm, okay. :holmes: You'll need a pretty good reason to justify why an inheritor of the French Revolution wants a pretend-monarchy (you know how I feel about monarchy :ninja:), though. :teeth:
Original post by Hydeman
Hmm, okay. :holmes: You'll need a pretty good reason to justify why an inheritor of the French Revolution wants a pretend-monarchy (you know how I feel about monarchy :ninja:), though. :teeth:

I doubt you'll think it'll be a good reason :lol: it's a challenger's reason :mmm:
Woohooo what languages can you speak :excited: ?

Hahah I have too many creeps who are after me that's why I don't give my name in a public thread :3

Thanks for Frenchie haha , I actually am french ^.^ I suppose you're from UK ?

If you want to start anime, watch Death Note !! It was my 1st one and it's like : :ahee: :ahee:

I know English (obviously!) and Urdu and a little bit of Arabic. At the moment, I'm trying to learn French haha. Want to learn it so badly lol

Okay maybe I should not have given mine out then...?

Oh really are you? And nope, I'm a Pakistani actually :biggrin:

Okay I'm going to give it a shot! I'll let you know if I like it :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
I know English (obviously!) and Urdu and a little bit of Arabic. At the moment, I'm trying to learn French haha. Want to learn it so badly lol

Awww so cool !! I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german - but don't speak it - and I'm currently learning Czech. Languages are liiiiife :ahee:

If you need help in french let me know !!

Original post by Noara
Okay maybe I should not have given mine out then...?

Up to you, it's not dangerous or something don't worry I just feel uncomfortable when creeps know my name, but it does not change anything at the end xD

Original post by Noara
Oh really are you? And nope, I'm a Pakistani actually :biggrin:

Cool :3 do you live there then :biggrin: ? And it is you on your profile pic ? If so, you are stunning :colondollar: :love:

Original post by Noara
Okay I'm going to give it a shot! I'll let you know if I like it :':wink:

Cooool ! Let me know \o/
Awww so cool !! I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german - but don't speak it - and I'm currently learning Czech. Languages are liiiiife :ahee:

If you need help in french let me know !!

Up to you, it's not dangerous or something don't worry I just feel uncomfortable when creeps know my name, but it does not change anything at the end xD

Cool :3 do you live there then :biggrin: ? And it is you on your profile pic ? If so, you are stunning :colondollar: :love:

Cooool ! Let me know \o/

How can you speak Arabic fluently as well? I mean, I can speak a tad bit because I have lived in Saudi since I was 3 and a half years but how did you? I'm just a bit astonished hahaha

Ikr! It's like they say- with every new language, you live a new life! I absolutely love this quote!!!

And thank you so much! I will make sure to bother you once in a while hahaha 😂😂

And no, I actually live in Saudi. I have visited Pakistan a few times but have never really lived there ever.

And yes! Thank You so much! I'm sure you're gorgeous yourself :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
How can you speak Arabic fluently as well? I mean, I can speak a tad bit because I have lived in Saudi since I was 3 and a half years but how did you? I'm just a bit astonished hahaha

Ikr! It's like they say- with every new language, you live a new life! I absolutely love this quote!!!

And thank you so much! I will make sure to bother you once in a while hahaha 😂😂

And no, I actually live in Saudi. I have visited Pakistan a few times but have never really lived there ever.

And yes! Thank You so much! I'm sure you're gorgeous yourself :':wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dad is french and mum is algerian , she used to talk to me in arabic when I was younger , I became fluent ^.^ algerian dialect tho ^.^

Don't hesitate to bother me :biggrin:

Aw you love in Saudi ! I suppose it's hot right now ?

Awww you're so pretty :colondollar:
(Tanks :lol: :3 )

What you up to right now :biggrin: ?

Latest