Original post by Darien91
Football, lances, whatever

I'm too tired actually
Reply 401
me
Reply 403
Original post by RobML
I'm too tired actually

I'll be the ref in a one-on-one game of football. Winner gets me. Get your boots and shin pads ready
Reply 404
Oh my bad ha, thought I read you studied there! It's quite nice living here yeah :smile:

Aha no worries! Yeah I live just outside but it's nice :smile:
Reply 405
Original post by LFC_RV
I'll be the ref in a one-on-one game of football. Winner gets me. Get your boots and shin pads ready

Can we do it lying down? I haven't slept in way too long
Original post by LFC_RV

Im up for that :colone:
Original post by LFC_RV
Aha no worries! Yeah I live just outside but it's nice :smile:

Oh nice! Where abouts? Doing much later? (Not asking you on a date btw) 😂
I've only seen a few people pics/avatars.. It's hard to know who's real and not a catfish too. I haven't been here long enough to know everyone!

@georgiaswift @LFC_RV @keturah @kickboxer 98 (if it's not a man) @ivy.98 @XCharlotteDoyleX @isabellacappio @demirae @jenigma @Milzime

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 409
Original post by keturah
Thank you :biggrin:

How's okc? :wink:
Reply 410
Original post by RobML
Can we do it lying down? I haven't slept in way too long

No.
Reply 411
Oh nice! Where abouts? Doing much later? (Not asking you on a date btw) 😂

Caerphilly! Nah I was gonna go out tonight but not feeling too great so don't fancy a sweaty nightclub 😂 You sure?😉 What you up to?
Original post by RobML
How's okc? :wink:

Hmm not bad but doubt I'll find the love of my life on there haha. How's it going for you?
Original post by LFC_RV
Caerphilly! Nah I was gonna go out tonight but not feeling too great so don't fancy a sweaty nightclub 😂 You sure?😉 What you up to?

oh nice! you're probably the closest to me I've heard so far :cool: Oh that sucks.. Where do you go? blackwood? that vanilla club :colonhash: ha no I'm not sure :colondollar:.. I'm waiting for my friend to finish work then going for some food & drinks!
oh nice! you're probably the closest to me I've heard so far :cool: Oh that sucks.. Where do you go? blackwood? that vanilla club :colonhash: ha no I'm not sure :colondollar:.. I'm waiting for my friend to finish work then going for some food & drinks!

Get off TSR dude, Golden State vs Houston in 15! :colonhash:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Get off TSR dude, Golden State vs Houston in 15! :colonhash:

Where can I watch it?!
Where can I watch it?!

http://www.firstrows.tv/basketball

Turn ad block off, use link 4 or 5 since they always work and close the ads that open. Don't pause the screen otherwise you have to refresh the whole page and close the ads all over again!

Harden with 33-5-8 past 10 games vs the MVP and arguably MIP Curry. The offence is going to be INSANE!
Reply 417
Original post by LFC_RV
No.

Ok I'll do it properly, if only for your happiness
Reply 418
Original post by keturah
Hmm not bad but doubt I'll find the love of my life on there haha. How's it going for you?

Sames :/
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
http://www.firstrows.tv/basketball

Turn ad block off, use link 4 or 5 since they always work and close the ads that open. Don't pause the screen otherwise you have to refresh the whole page and close the ads all over again!

Harden with 33-5-8 past 10 games vs the MVP and arguably MIP Curry. The offence is going to be INSANE!

I'll check it out now! legend

Quick Reply

Latest