The Student Room Group

please help

I don't know what to do! I haven't lived with my parents since 2013, but I live with a different family, so I am not independent. I can't find an option to say I live with guardians or a different family. what should I do?
Original post by Emmabonsall
I don't know what to do! I haven't lived with my parents since 2013, but I live with a different family, so I am not independent. I can't find an option to say I live with guardians or a different family. what should I do?

If the family you live with are your legal guardians then get them to provide income information. On their bit it asks what their relationship is with you.

SFE might ask for evidence once the application is processed.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
If the family you live with are your legal guardians then get them to provide income information. On their bit it asks what their relationship is with you.

they get my child support income, does that count as them being legal guardians? it only ever asks for my parents income, I don't know how to make it someone else.
Reply 3
Original post by PQ

i've sorted it out now, thank you for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending