The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford uni - Chemical Engineering

Hi, has everyone that applied for chem eng at bradford received the unis decison? Just trying to get an idea of what other people have been offered

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I received an offer 3 days after I had finished my application.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi,

Great to hear you've applied to study Chemical Engineering with us. If you have any queries about the course or with your application let me know.

AJ
Reply 3
Original post by University of Bradford - Faculty representatives
Hi,

Great to hear you've applied to study Chemical Engineering with us. If you have any queries about the course or with your application let me know.

AJ

I have a conditional offer: over 50% from maths advanced and chemistry advanced + language requirements. Let's say I achieve 40% from maths advanced, 90% from maths basic and 70% from chemistry. Would University reject me? I'm very scared that I will miss few %.
Original post by Averin
I have a conditional offer: over 50% from maths advanced and chemistry advanced + language requirements. Let's say I achieve 40% from maths advanced, 90% from maths basic and 70% from chemistry. Would University reject me? I'm very scared that I will miss few %.

Hi Averin,

Apologies for the delay in response! Try not to worry too much at this stage, once we receive all your results we will consider your application altogether. If you don't quite meet entry on to the Chemical Engineering course we will consider you for the Engineering Foundation Year, which provides an extra year of study before progressing on to the degree in Chemical Engineering.

Keep up the hard work for now and best of luck with your results!

AJ
Reply 5
how like is someone to get an unconditional offer
The best way to get an offer is by meeting the entry requirements :biggrin:

Have you had a look at these?

Emma

Original post by obis117
how like is someone to get an unconditional offer
Reply 7
yes

Quick Reply

Latest