The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Bye! :biggrin: Can't believe I'm getting so much more done without TSR!! :smile:
500 pages:woo: soon for the new just talk to me thread
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I just read what @Amellia123 wrote, and I realised that I need to announce something too...

I see that there are exactly 30 days until my exams :afraid: , and I think I should really buckle down now :ashamed:

The plan is that all of you see a significant decrease in my presence on TSR. If any of you see me online, I expect you to send me angry scolding messages :redface: Hopefully this will not be permanent!

I am sorry for stealing your thread too, Frenchie :lovehug:

@iEthan @FrenchUnicorn @ravioliyears @Hodor_van_Groot @RobML @Amellia123 @TheOtherSide. @homeland.lsw @CoolCavy @Rhythmical @aamirac @Lord Samosa @Kyle 123 @QuibblerWaffle @Ishea16 @toonervoustоtalk

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone!

Good luck xx:h:
Original post by Indieboohoo1
500 pages:woo: soon for the new just talk to me thread

10000 posts soon! :biggrin:
We will leave the 10000th post to @FrenchUnicorn me thinks! :biggrin:
I would laugh if someone posts accidentally! :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Dad is french and mum is algerian , she used to talk to me in arabic when I was younger , I became fluent ^.^ algerian dialect tho ^.^

Don't hesitate to bother me :biggrin:

Aw you love in Saudi ! I suppose it's hot right now ?

Awww you're so pretty :colondollar:
(Tanks :lol: :3 )

What you up to right now :biggrin: ?

Oh wow! That's so cool. I wish I could say something like that about my family lol but they're all Pakistanis haha

It's burning hot here. An egg would get fried if you put it outside in a pan!

Haha, stop it you :') I'm honestly flattered :')

Oh, I woke up from my 2-hour hibernation and now will study Maths. I'm a nights owl :biggrin: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brah, you sleep from 10pm to 00am and then do work??? LOL @Noara
Original post by RhythmRa
Brah, you sleep from 10pm to 00am and then do work??? LOL @Noara

Haha yup until probably 3 am. Then go back to sleep, wake up at 10 am to 12 pm max and then off to work until I get my evening/night nap and then the same cycle repeats

Posted from TSR Mobile
We will leave the 10000th post to @FrenchUnicorn me thinks! :biggrin:

Noooo @Alexion wants to do it :3

Original post by Noara
Oh wow! That's so cool. I wish I could say something like that about my family lol but they're all Pakistanis haha

It's burning hot here. An egg would get fried if you put it outside in a pan!

Haha, stop it you :':wink: I'm honestly flattered :':wink:

Oh, I woke up from my 2-hour hibernation and now will study Maths. I'm a nights owl :biggrin: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am just browsing TSR right now haha
Original post by Noara
Haha yup until probably 3 am. Then go back to sleep, wake up at 10 am to 12 pm max and then off to work until I get my evening/night nap and then the same cycle repeats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, you go to work??
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Noooo @Alexion wants to do it :3

I am just browsing TSR right now haha

Ok, but I am doing the 10001st then!!! :biggrin:
After 9998 you @FrenchUnicorn call @Alexion and then the 10000th post will be completed! :biggrin:
Wait, you go to work??

No no no!
By work I mean.. "A level Maths exam's dreadful preparation" :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
No no no!
By work I mean.. "A level Maths exam's dreadful preparation" :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, right! :biggrin: LOL OKAY! Remember don't post after 9998th post! :biggrin:
After 9998 you @FrenchUnicorn call @Alexion and then the 10000th post will be completed! :biggrin:

If Alexion is actually online, that is. :tongue: Tell Alexion (or whoever's around) to tag iEthan or another person with thread-closing perms (e.g. Mochassassin, MrDystopia, Black Rose) when he makes the 10000th post. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
If Alexion is actually online, that is. :tongue: Tell Alexion (or whoever's around) to tag iEthan or another person with thread-closing perms (e.g. Mochassassin, MrDystopia, Black Rose) when he makes the 10000th post. :tongue:

Don't tag anyone , iEthan is aware :3
@FrenchUnicorn the problem is that @Alexion is offline... You need to do it instead! :biggrin:
2 posts to go :biggrin:
That's it! Post 10,000! :excited:

The new thread is located here. :h:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Latest