The Student Room Group

Summer holiday rewards

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Niltiac229
To help motivate me to do really well in my GCSEs and because we have an extended summer I want to plan some things to do in advance as rewards- I really don't want to be bored which is what usually happens. Has anybody got any ideas of activities to do or places to go over summer?

Go to a festival? Go on holiday with your friends - even if you are not looking to spend much money, between a group of friends you can rent somewhere in the UK quite cheaply. Whatever you wish you could be doing instead of revision, plan to do in the summer! Also it helps to plan lots of things for the week before results day to take your mind off it as much as you can and stop you worrying about it!
Original post by LilacFlorence
Go to a festival? Go on holiday with your friends - even if you are not looking to spend much money, between a group of friends you can rent somewhere in the UK quite cheaply. Whatever you wish you could be doing instead of revision, plan to do in the summer! Also it helps to plan lots of things for the week before results day to take your mind off it as much as you can and stop you worrying about it!

Omg a holiday with my friends somewhere in the UK sounds amazing, I never thought of that! And the week before results day I'm actually on holiday in Greece so I'll probably be more worried about going back without a tan than getting crap results at that point ahaha.
Reply 3
Original post by Niltiac229
Omg a holiday with my friends somewhere in the UK sounds amazing, I never thought of that! And the week before results day I'm actually on holiday in Greece so I'll probably be more worried about going back without a tan than getting crap results at that point ahaha.

your cat looks like my cat let's be cat aunts

Quick Reply

Latest