The Student Room Group

Muslims: Opinions please

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Halzy1234
Be open with him. Ask him any questions you want, whether it's from his first name to how many children he wants. At the end of the day it's someone who you'll have to spend the rest of your life with so just be open, don't be shy about it. Get to know him. I understand job is really important and that but tbh the most important thing I would personally recommend for you to look for in a spouse is whether they'll be able to take you to jannah? Will this guy be the perfect role model for your children? Will he bring you closer to Allah? Will he be able to give you all the love and care that you deserve to receive? A spouse is someone who you can pray with, read the Qur'an with and do things in the cause of Allah and at the same time have happy times, create memories, have a laugh etc. You can ask him all sorts of questions but think to yourself as to whether this person is the perfect spouse for you? Think about it carefully :':wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was actually adorable.
Thats all really true tho, like those are some of thr main points that i should be paying attention to :h:

Thank you :hugs:
Too young, stick to completing your Biomedical Science degree first :wink:
Original post by Ravenous
Too young, stick to completing your Biomedical Science degree first :wink:

LOOOOOOL OMG :rofl:
Lucky guess or did u actually know? :hmmm:
Original post by Anonymous
LOOOOOOL OMG :rofl:
Lucky guess or did u actually know? :hmmm:

I guessed based on your posting style, age etc :rofl:
I guessed based on your posting style, age etc :rofl:

Here was me thinking if i try and type proper then no one will know :rolleyes:
Well that failed :lol:
Here was me thinking if i try and type proper then no one will know :rolleyes:
Well that failed :lol:

Haha guess so :lol: p.s. I think it was the smileys which gave it away the most for me :tongue:
Haha guess so :lol: p.s. I think it was the smileys which gave it away the most for me :tongue:

Loooll i guess :lol:
Ah well :tongue:
Thankyou this is helpful, I agree I shouldn't be shy with him. I've just always been shy especially with males, but I understand I need to be open with him to see if he's a good match for me.

Exactly, feel free to ask him whatever you want. And no worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was actually adorable.
Thats all really true tho, like those are some of thr main points that i should be paying attention to :h:

Thank you :hugs:

Aww no problem 😹

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to bookmark this thread so I can look back to it when I get to meet my potential partner lol :colondollar: Too many good advice here :smile:
Original post by RosyPearl
I'm going to bookmark this thread so I can look back to it when I get to meet my potential partner lol :colondollar: Too many good advice here :smile:

Haha might as well :P
Original post by RosyPearl

Go ahead :lol:
Tbh didnt expect this much good stuff out of TSR but i got it :tongue:
Original post by AJ KO
You want to marry a "bot"?

not really appealing... but still better than marrying a jinn

this is a serious problem :"a jinn male may take the form of a female and vice versa : be careful" http://www.islamawareness.net/Jinn/fatwa_marry.html

on the other hand, nobody's perfect

x
if you fear that your rishta may be a jinn, you could simply ask him ; he may be honest, and admit it
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
not really appealing... but still better than marrying a jinn

this is a serious problem :"a jinn male may take the form of a female and vice versa : be careful" http://www.islamawareness.net/Jinn/fatwa_marry.html

on the other hand, nobody's perfect

if you fear that your rishta may be a jinn, you could simply ask him ; he may be honest, and admit it

A jinn?? :K:
I was actually going to revive this thread.

I have that rishta meet this sunday and am weirdly calm.. altho my tummy is funny :K: when im nervous. So idek what i am.
did you know when finding the corresponding eigenvalues of matrix A these values can later be used when finding the diagonalised form of the matrix
you can marry yourself in virtual reality
A jinn?? :K:
yes, be careful

it is well known that the jinn lust after mortal women, so they may try anything in order to marry a young, beautiful human female

but such a marriage is disliked by eminent scholars of Islam http://www.ummulhasanaat.co.za/can-humans-marry-jinn
Reply 118
I hate these sorts of rishtas
So backwards
Original post by Dilsz
I hate these sorts of rishtas
So backwards

Good for you.
OP is happy so thats all that matters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending