The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys,
How can you be fully fully prepared for an exam? So if they ask you the hardest question ever, you can do it.
Thanks
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey guys,
How can you be fully fully prepared for an exam? So if they ask you the hardest question ever, you can do it.
Thanks

Make sure you know the content inside out so that any question can be answered easily :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Make sure you know the content inside out so that any question can be answered easily :smile:

Ok, thank you :biggrin:
Have you started on past papers ? and when is your first exam? also how many exams do you have?
Ok, thank you :biggrin:
Have you started on past papers ? and when is your first exam? also how many exams do you have?

Yes I have and I plan to do loads this week. My first exam is 18th May (so in 30 days 23 hours) and I have 17 or 18 exams I think :smile:
Yes I have and I plan to do loads this week. My first exam is 18th May (so in 30 days 23 hours) and I have 17 or 18 exams I think :smile:

Oooh Great! We are doing a lot at school so it's great although i do some at home :biggrin: My first exam is 17th May - the way you've calculated the hours as well :biggrin::biggrin: shows your really organised :tongue: I have about 23 or 24

Oh wow you're quite lucky in terms of amount of exams - I have 23 and there are people at my school who have 24 :s-smilie:
Oooh Great! We are doing a lot at school so it's great although i do some at home :biggrin: My first exam is 17th May - the way you've calculated the hours as well :biggrin::biggrin: shows your really organised :tongue: I have about 23 or 24

I don't rely on the stuff we do at school, as most of the kids don't want to be there, so disrupt the lessons :smile: Haha yeah I like to know when things are happening :biggrin: How many GCSEs are you doing? :smile:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Oh wow you're quite lucky in terms of amount of exams - I have 23 and there are people at my school who have 24 :s-smilie:

Yeah it's strange because I have the most out of everyone in my year, but compared to all of you I have very few :s-smilie:

How many GCSEs will you get?
ugh, i go back to school tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't rely on the stuff we do at school, as most of the kids don't want to be there, so disrupt the lessons :smile: Haha yeah I like to know when things are happening :biggrin: How many GCSEs are you doing? :smile:

Aha same, i mean my science class is really dedicated well most of my classes are except from my english class

Maths Edexcel
Statistics
Biology-
Chemistry
Physics
English Literature
English Language
Psychology
Geography
French-
Level 3 Algebra edexcel - which is equivalent to a gcse but more of AS maths :smile:

I have already done two of my gcse's which are:
Maths IGCSE - A*
English Cambridge International Examinations- B ( not the best result but english is my weak subject)

So technically 12 gcse but 13 including the Level 3 algebra but that's graded as Pass/ Fail.
What about you ?
Aha same, i mean my science class is really dedicated well most of my classes are except from my english class

Maths Edexcel
Statistics
Biology-
Chemistry
Physics
English Literature
English Language
Psychology
Geography
French-
Level 3 Algebra edexcel - which is equivalent to a gcse but more of AS maths :smile:

I have already done two of my gcse's which are:
Maths IGCSE - A*
English Cambridge International Examinations- B ( not the best result but english is my weak subject)

So technically 12 gcse but 13 including the Level 3 algebra but that's graded as Pass/ Fail.
What about you ?

do you do 3 English GCSEs then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's strange because I have the most out of everyone in my year, but compared to all of you I have very few :s-smilie:

Yeh it's true you only have a bit :smile:
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
do you do 3 English GCSEs then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile: That's right
Yep :smile: That's right

how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really don't know it's just my school but i'm genuinely happy that we have three :smile:
I have 24 exams but it only adds up to 10 qualifications :frown:
Original post by GCSEstudentt
I have 24 exams but it only adds up to 10 qualifications :frown:

I have 13 gcse's with 23/24 exams. I know it's a shame :frown:

I'll get 11 at the end of it, most of my subjects have multiple exams
ugh, i go back to school tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, really can't be bothered going back 😒
Hey guys,
Thanks

I think you should first look at the trends if that certain exam? What always comes up? What sometimes comes up? What rarely or never comes up? The rare ones I would presume to be the hard ones so I would focus on those more. Also, read the specification. By reading it, you would not be surprised by the questions that come up.
Hope that helps:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending