The Student Room Group

Am I being not irresponsible to myself if I'm not thinking about the future of us?

I am now study in London, and he is working there as a local.

I never think about marry him or not and I think he doesn't want to marry me anyway. But my friends and my family keeps asking me about it, even my flatmate who is one year younger than me started to thinking about getting married. It really freaks me out...

I am afraid if I ask him about this will make him so stressed and wants to breakup with me..

I don't know.. What shall I do? Wait until he talks about it? Or just keep going to see what happens or maybe end this relationship???
Reply 1
Original post by lily1120
I am now study in London, and he is working there as a local.

I never think about marry him or not and I think he doesn't want to marry me anyway. But my friends and my family keeps asking me about it, even my flatmate who is one year younger than me started to thinking about getting married. It really freaks me out...

I am afraid if I ask him about this will make him so stressed and wants to breakup with me..

I don't know.. What shall I do? Wait until he talks about it? Or just keep going to see what happens or maybe end this relationship???
Enjoy the relationship. Life is for living, not planning.
How old are you both? How long have you been together?

Don't let other people pressure you. You don't have to rush into anything you don't want to. If you're happy with the way things are just carry on with that!
Reply 3
Original post by Alice__90
How old are you both? How long have you been together?

Don't let other people pressure you. You don't have to rush into anything you don't want to. If you're happy with the way things are just carry on with that!

Thank you!!!

we've been together only 5 months, we are 25.
The thing is my family is quite conservative and they think I should get married this year or what lol.. But since I'm not living with them, I'll try not to be influenced by them. Thank you for your reply!
Reply 4
Original post by Tootles
Enjoy the relationship. Life is for living, not planning.

Agree!! not to mention that changes run faster than plans, right?
Reply 5
Original post by lily1120
Agree!! not to mention that changes run faster than plans, right?
Exactly. 'Life is what happens when you're busy making plans.'
Original post by Tootles

Wow!
Reply 7
Original post by Tootles

This is so brilliant!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending