The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
AWYISSS
:party:

Unicorn's Kingdom. :lol: I like it :wink:

THIS IS SO EXCITING OMGGGGG *screams whiter than the whitest girl on earth* *can't handle it* *foam starts to come out of mouth* *faints* *dies*

Straight or ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 201
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yup, plus everyone spells it wrong ffs!
:wink: *return Hi5*

Im watching an endurance motor race currently! Got to go do some gardening iN a minute :frown:

What are you up to?

An endurance motor race? I've never watched one of those ever lol

Well, you have a garden? Sorry but I live in the middle of a desert (in Saudi) and hearing the word gardens instantly brightens up my mood :biggrin: .. Although, you don't sound too happy about this chore of yours lol :P

I'm studying Maths. My exams are starting on 25th May!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello there everyone. I see the great Unicorn legend is spreading through TSR :yep::woo:

BTW Amellia says Hi and hopes you are all well :jumphug:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Am i worthy of entering the kingdom?
:adore:
Original post by Hamoody
Hello there everyone. I see the great Unicorn legend is spreading through TSR :yep::woo:

BTW Amellia says Hi and hopes you are all well :jumphug:

Spoiler

Hahaha yup :h:
Awww yay I am, I hope she is too:yep::ahee:
I just found out! :woo: it's a lovely name :dance: awww I miss her a lot too :cry2:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Am i worthy of entering the kingdom?
:adore:

I'm not FrenchUnicorn but I say you are, and I'm sure she would too :biggrin: :jive:
Welcome to Unicorn's Kingdom TNTT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I'm not FrenchUnicorn but I say you are, and I'm sure she would too :biggrin: :jive:
Welcome to Unicorn's Kingdom TNTT

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo:
Wow it really is a large kingdom :ahee:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:woo:
Wow it really is a large kingdom :ahee:

:rofl: hahaha it sure is:yep::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are my all my amazing friends doing?! :hugs:

@FrenchUnicorn loving the title!!!! :jumphug:
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Hiya lovely! :hugs:

Hope you're OK :smile:
Original post by iEthan
Hiya lovely! :hugs:

Hope you're OK :smile:

hey Ethan!!! :jumphug:

i'm good thank you!!! :colondollar:

how are you doing?!

Ty :jive: it's been a WHIIIIIIILE ! :jumphug: :jumphug: how you doing :cool: ?
hey Ethan!!! :jumphug:

i'm good thank you!!! :colondollar:

how are you doing?!

Yay! I'm glad you're OK! I'm OK! Just a bit tired because of revision :erm:
Original post by Noara
An endurance motor race? I've never watched one of those ever lol

Well, you have a garden? Sorry but I live in the middle of a desert (in Saudi) and hearing the word gardens instantly brightens up my mood :biggrin: .. Although, you don't sound too happy about this chore of yours lol :P

I'm studying Maths. My exams are starting on 25th May!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup! I love motorsport and endurance racing is my favourite! You into motrsport at all.

Wow whats it like there?
Gardening isnt fun for me. Ive got OCD so i struggle to do things.
Aw, gardens are nice but theyre full of insects at times, eww!

Hows it going? Just over a month away!
Reply 213
Yup! I love motorsport and endurance racing is my favourite! You into motrsport at all.

Wow whats it like there?
Gardening isnt fun for me. Ive got OCD so i struggle to do things.
Aw, gardens are nice but theyre full of insects at times, eww!

Hows it going? Just over a month away!

Hahaha, I used to be extremely interested in racing and all when I was a kid! I actually wanted to be a car racer but then as I grew up, I realized its maybe not the bestest thing to do haha
I actually still like motor racing and stuff like that, except I just don't get to sit properly and watch them. Although, when I'm rich and floating in money, I'm going to totally buy myself an extra car which I can use for "racing with friends" ..... Yes, I'm a girl. A bit of a badarse one maybe 😂😂😂

It's pretty tough living here if you are a woman. Quite a few restrictions. The worst one: women can't drive. So I'm really looking forward to coming to UK this year so I can finally experience "freedom" lol

Aw, well isn't there anyone else who you can exchange chores with?

And studies are going pretty good. I'm aiming for full raw marks lol :P Anything below that and I'm jumping off the cliff.

Wbu? A levels or Uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Hahaha, I used to be extremely interested in racing and all when I was a kid! I actually wanted to be a car racer but then as I grew up, I realized its maybe not the bestest thing to do haha
I actually still like motor racing and stuff like that, except I just don't get to sit properly and watch them. Although, when I'm rich and floating in money, I'm going to totally buy myself an extra car which I can use for "racing with friends" ..... Yes, I'm a girl. A bit of a badarse one maybe 😂😂😂

It's pretty tough living here if you are a woman. Quite a few restrictions. The worst one: women can't drive. So I'm really looking forward to coming to UK this year so I can finally experience "freedom" lol

Aw, well isn't there anyone else who you can exchange chores with?

And studies are going pretty good. I'm aiming for full raw marks lol :P Anything below that and I'm jumping off the cliff.

Wbu? A levels or Uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG!! A girl who likes racing!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!! Youre the first one ive found! Ive been interested in it my whole life! I still want to be a racing driver tbh! Haha im sure you would make an awesome driver!
Youre totally badass! I love it! Thats a good idea. Id do the same tbh!

Ouch! Whys that. Thats hardly fair seeing as theres nothing wrong with girls driving. That must suck for ya. Driving doed give you a great sense of freedom. You can go where you want when you want!

Not currently, everyones busy so im struggling through it. Dont know if you saw my blog yesterday but it explains my issues and what im going through!

Thata good. Hopefully youll acheive it, i know you can do it! Thats a bit extreme!!!

Im at college instead of A-Levels studying Engineering!
Reply 215
OMG!! A girl who likes racing!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!! Youre the first one ive found! Ive been interested in it my whole life! I still want to be a racing driver tbh! Haha im sure you would make an awesome driver!
Youre totally badass! I love it! Thats a good idea. Id do the same tbh!

Ouch! Whys that. Thats hardly fair seeing as theres nothing wrong with girls driving. That must suck for ya. Driving doed give you a great sense of freedom. You can go where you want when you want!

Not currently, everyones busy so im struggling through it. Dont know if you saw my blog yesterday but it explains my issues and what im going through!

Thata good. Hopefully youll acheive it, i know you can do it! Thats a bit extreme!!!

Im at college instead of A-Levels studying Engineering!

Haha, yes a girl who loves racing. Yes, but the main criteria is: I have be rich AND floating in money lol 😂

Well, tbh I have no clue. Have you never heard of it? It's just a law that we've got to follow. So you will basically never see a woman driving here ever. Actually, women from time to time dress up as men just to drive and then if they get caught, they are directed to their new home for 10 years aka prison.
Such is life here.

I just read your blog today and eventhough I don't have OCD, it was pretty relatable because someone extremely close to me has it and I know it very well by now.

And thank you for having faith in me haha 😂

And really? Which one? I will be studying software engineering at Hull!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Haha, yes a girl who loves racing. Yes, but the main criteria is: I have be rich AND floating in money lol 😂

Well, tbh I have no clue. Have you never heard of it? It's just a law that we've got to follow. So you will basically never see a woman driving here ever. Actually, women from time to time dress up as men just to drive and then if they get caught, they are directed to their new home for 10 years aka prison.
Such is life here.

I just read your blog today and eventhough I don't have OCD, it was pretty relatable because someone extremely close to me has it and I know it very well by now.

And thank you for having faith in me haha 😂

And really? Which one? I will be studying software engineering at Hull!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im liking that! That would be nice and i hope you can achieve it!!!

No ive nevet heard of it. Its a bit ridiculous really! And very sexist! I believe men and women should be treated equally!
I can understand them dusgiusing themselves but is it really worth the risk? But 10 years just for driving is really extreme.
It doesnt sound like a nice place to live tbh.

Ah thanks for reading it (do you want to be tagged in the future? You can say no btw). Im glad you can relate to it and hopefully have a better understanding (although i imagine yours is pretty good if someone close to you has it).

Its fine!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Im studying Mechanical/Electrical engineering. Its not fun because the teachers are crap and im being bullied there!! :frown:
Original post by iEthan
Yay! I'm glad you're OK! I'm OK! Just a bit tired because of revision :erm:

aww good good!!

eurghh tell me about revision!!! :yep: agree with you there- it's soooo tiring!!
my exams are in less than a month :cry2: (my retakes anyway!)

when do you exams start? :hugs:
Reply 218
Im liking that! That would be nice and i hope you can achieve it!!!

No ive nevet heard of it. Its a bit ridiculous really! And very sexist! I believe men and women should be treated equally!
I can understand them dusgiusing themselves but is it really worth the risk? But 10 years just for driving is really extreme.
It doesnt sound like a nice place to live tbh.

Ah thanks for reading it (do you want to be tagged in the future? You can say no btw). Im glad you can relate to it and hopefully have a better understanding (although i imagine yours is pretty good if someone close to you has it).

Its fine!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Im studying Mechanical/Electrical engineering. Its not fun because the teachers are crap and im being bullied there!! :frown:

Haha thank you thank you!
Yes it does. And usually they are the women who are stuck there forever. I wouldn't ever honestly risk spending 10 years of my life in the prison just for a few hours of freedom! Although, I do think that regardless of what condition you are in, you should never risk anything like that.... Unless there's a zombie apocalypse.

Yea sure! I'm totally cool with it :biggrin:

Hey why don't you change universities? Where do you study? You honestly need to take some action now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Ty :jive: it's been a WHIIIIIIILE ! :jumphug: :jumphug: how you doing :cool: ?

hmmm it sure has Frenchie!!!! :cry2:

i'm good!!!! :jumphug: how are you?! :jive:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending