The Student Room Group

Please help? There's this girl i really like, and i don't know what to do?

Scroll to see replies

They told me to get my affairs in order.
Original post by john2054
I am actually married. This was kind of a big wind up. There is at least one girl who i 'like' on tsr, but i really didn't mean to offend anyone by saying this stuff.

Sorry for the confusion!

Still don't see what you got out of the "big wind up", but whatever.
Reply 22
Original post by fire_and_ice
Still don't see what you got out of the "big wind up", but whatever.

I like coming on here and flirting with these adults. It provides me with great lols!
Correct, correct! I put my hands up in the air and say 'surrender'! I have been beaten! My little fling, failed before it even jumped the first hurdle! (Damn you tsr, always stopping my dirty plans)!

-__________________-
Grow up.

Your wife's not your babysitter, you're not a teenager you're old af why're you fancying kids on here?
Reply 25
You can always have a second wife

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Little Popcorns
Grow up.

Your wife's not your babysitter, you're not a teenager you're old af why're you fancying kids on here?

I'm not fancying kids. And I am not that old. 35 isn't anything, and this woman is about 19 i think, so she is not a kid.

Please lay off the personal attacks thanks?
Correct, correct! I put my hands up in the air and say 'surrender'! I have been beaten! My little fling, failed before it even jumped the first hurdle! (Damn you tsr, always stopping my dirty plans)!

wtf
Reply 28
Original post by alkaline.
wtf

there appear to have been a number of messages removed from this thread, probably people getting angry with me and calling me a paedophile, but i can guarantee that i am not one.

I didn't mean to offend anyone and i am only messing about. I wouldn't cheat on my missus, but there you go.
I'm not fancying kids. And I am not that old. 35 isn't anything, and this woman is about 19 i think, so she is not a kid.

Please lay off the personal attacks thanks?

Telling your wife brb
Reply 30
Telling your wife brb

i'm not going to tell her, because i don't want to start another argument, thanks.
Talk to her you pussy
Reply 32
Original post by redleader1
Talk to her you pussy

stop the personal attacks RIGHT AWAY! (as my teacher used to tell me!)
stop the personal attacks RIGHT AWAY! (as my teacher used to tell me!)

How is that a personal attack ? Im giving you motivation
Reply 34
Original post by redleader1
How is that a personal attack ? Im giving you motivation

It's a personal attack because you called me a pussy. And are you suggesting that i talk to this cute bird, who i will probably never even talk to, or my wife who i definitely will talk to again? Just call me 'beta' protocol okay??
It's a personal attack because you called me a pussy. And are you suggesting that i talk to this cute bird, who i will probably never even talk to, or my wife who i definitely will talk to again? Just call me 'beta' protocol okay??

Oh **** ap. I wont reply to your thread anymore. People these days.....
i'm not going to tell her, because i don't want to start another argument, thanks.

I'm going to tell her
Reply 37
I'm going to tell her

she's watching tv. i don't think she wants to be disturbed now??
she's watching tv. i don't think she wants to be disturbed now??
I'll just tell her anyway she needs to know you're a bit pervy
Reply 39
I'll just tell her anyway she needs to know you're a bit pervy

do u want me to tell you her mobile number then, or are you going to track her on fb??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending