The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
There are some people that only fit one of those criteria, those are the ****ers I really feel sorry for :rofl:

There are some that fit none...

Welcome to The Jeremy Kyle show :ahee:
Original post by Ethereal World
There are some that fit none. OP, for example. :mmm:

Original post by Biryani007
There are some that fit none...

Welcome to The Jeremy Kyle show :ahee:

Looool we posted the same comment basically.

Your Jeremy Kyle reference is on point though :yep: and so true.

Inb4 we see AG on JK. :lol:
Original post by ravioliyears
Oh ****. PRSOM. So annoyed that I can't rep that, ffs.

Credit: Airmed
Looool we posted the same comment basically.

Your Jeremy Kyle reference is on point though :yep: and so true.

Inb4 we see AG on JK. :lol:

:rofl: thats such a good gif to use XD

Sassy af isn't it :mmm:

Airmed used it on my blog and I stared at it for a good hour.

:flutter:
Sassy af isn't it :mmm:

Airmed used it on my blog and I stared at it for a good hour.

:flutter:

Yepp. I mean, who wouldnt stare at it. I've been staring at it since you posted it :redface: :lol:
See, what I said was just my opinion. I personally don't think that there are any ugly nor stupid people in the world because everyone is smart and beautiful in their own way. :/ but everyone has their opinions. And of course its dependent on a person, especially with looks. Some might find one person attractive, maybe not so much others. With smartness as well. E.g. Someone who got all A* would think that someone who got all Bs is dumb compared to them, where as someone with all Cs would think that someone who got all As are really smart.

Lol yeh but this is not a good attitude to have. It is like communism. It is why this country is full of lazy people who eat chips and claim beneifts.

My comment earlier about "I don't feel this way" is to say I don't feel that physically unattractive people should be sidelined they way they are by society. Many of them have extremely valuable and interesting things to say and things to offer to the world - I appreciate this and never treat people partially just based on appearance. When it comes intelligence, yes, I find it difficult to connect with people that I can't really have a conservation with.
Original post by Awesome Genius

My comment earlier about "I don't feel this way" is to say I don't feel that physically unattractive people should be sidelined they way they are by society. Many of them have extremely valuable and interesting things to say and things to offer to the world - I appreciate this and never treat people partially just based on appearance. When it comes intelligence, yes, I find it difficult to connect with people that I can't really have a conservation with.

Lol. See, that makes more sense now! I completely understand what you mean by this, but like I said its depends on the person of course - others might disagree with what you've just said. Lol.
Reply 50

I love it that much I even have it on my profile. :colondollar:
I'm still not entirely sure whether @alkaline. was talking recreationals or prescription coming to think of it, maybe she can confirm (I think I remember her saying she was female?) :lol: Yeah thoughh, I've never ever been tempted to do reccies. Less so now more than ever. The thought of it scares the hell out of me tbh.

recreational, I get high sometimes it's quite nice.

Spoiler

I went out on a night out once completely sober and the next day people asked if I was okay - assumed I was on an MD comedown. :lol:Also just realised you're talking about prescription drugs aren't you :yep:

dude MD is like hard drugs
+ nope I've never been diagnosed with anything
(edited 8 years ago)
If you're too hot, people will pick on you. If you're too smart, people will pick on you. Key to success is to not care about what others think. :h:

If you're stupid and ugly like some of the people I was talking to this morning, then you're ****ed I guess.

You're a doctor, you should know talking to yourself isn't healthy.

I have all three- I am the perfect human imo
Original post by Zargabaath
You're a doctor, you should know talking to yourself isn't healthy.

Bringing out the 'A' material I see...
Lol yeh but this is not a good attitude to have. It is like communism. It is why this country is full of lazy people who eat chips and claim beneifts.

I love people who I can have a conservation with too. Wanna visit an RSPB site together?
Original post by e hine e
I love people who I can have a conservation with too. Wanna visit an RSPB site together?

RSPB?
Bringing out the 'A' material I see...

Nah, this is like "E" material, an off hand comment. You really aren't worth anyone's time or effort beyond that.
RSPB?

Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. They're big on conservation.

Latest