The Student Room Group

Are guys intimidated by tall and pretty girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
:cry2:

Sounds like a fresh start in a new area might be a good idea.

Hope you find love.

:jumphug:

I can't just leave, I have to pass my exams first! I'm planning on finding someone at uni and aww thank you. Hope you do too! :colondollar: any girl would be happy to have you.
Original post by Rhythmical
I can't just leave, I have to pass my exams first! I'm planning on finding someone at uni and aww thank you. Hope you do too! :colondollar: any girl would be happy to have you.

Aww thanks. :h:
Aww thanks. :h:

You're welcome you lovely charming man with creepy traits LOL.
Original post by Rhythmical
You're welcome you lovely charming man with creepy traits LOL.

Haha :tongue:

That is just for fun.

Not really me. :wink:
Original post by Roxeber
Upper

Yep that's the one that's about a 5 minute walk from my house :tongue: that'd be a fierce long way from Walthamstow wouldn't it?
Haha :tongue:

That is just for fun.

Not really me. :wink:

Haha, :tongue: aw it's just Neil messing your head.
Reply 86
Original post by DMcGovern
Yep that's the one that's about a 5 minute walk from my house :tongue: that'd be a fierce long way from Walthamstow wouldn't it?

Yh but idc
Original post by Roxeber
Yh but idc

Well tis a good school, I was offered a place there once but I liked where I was, and it's not like I'd fit in easily :biggrin: so what drew ye to it? Friends going or just the academic bit? :tongue:
Reply 88
Well tis a good school, I was offered a place there once but I liked where I was, and it's not like I'd fit in easily :biggrin: so what drew ye to it? Friends going or just the academic bit? :tongue:

Omgg u bumm we xouldve hung out at breaks. Yeah tbh both lmao cos ik people there too
Original post by Roxeber
Omgg u bumm we xouldve hung out at breaks. Yeah tbh both lmao cos ik people there too

Hung out :wink: haha well now in fairness relationships in school aren't that wise like :tongue: Ah right well think what it was like for me not knowing anyone :biggrin:
Reply 90
Hung out :wink: haha well now in fairness relationships in school aren't that wise like :tongue: Ah right well think what it was like for me not knowing anyone :biggrin:

Ikr its quite a distraction isnt it? Aww but you wouldve had me coming the next year :wink:
she sounds nice. any pics :smile:
Original post by Roxeber
Ikr its quite a distraction isnt it? Aww but you wouldve had me coming the next year :wink:

Too much of a distraction :wink: Yeah - in more ways than one :colone: :biggrin: :biggrin: What colour is your hair?
Reply 93
Too much of a distraction :wink: Yeah - in more ways than one :colone: :biggrin: :biggrin: What colour is your hair?

Haha and what is that supposed to insinuate? :wink: : D light brown
Original post by Roxeber
Haha and what is that supposed to insinuate? :wink: : D light brown

Ach you know what I mean :wink: :biggrin: Just trying to get a mental picture #darkbrown :tongue:
Reply 95
Ach you know what I mean :wink: :biggrin: Just trying to get a mental picture #darkbrown :tongue:

No i really dont cos im an innocent child :smile: haha, are you really pale?
Original post by Roxeber
No i really dont cos im an innocent child :smile: haha, are you really pale?

Innocent child sure sure :biggrin: Ach no I wouldn't say so, are you? :tongue:
Reply 97
Innocent child sure sure :biggrin: Ach no I wouldn't say so, are you? :tongue:

Oh cmonn, ur irish i bet ur even paler than me. And trust me im pale but when i tan i properly tan.
Original post by Roxeber
Oh cmonn, ur irish i bet ur even paler than me. And trust me im pale but when i tan i properly tan.

I don't think I'm really pale, it's probably because of some Spanish ancestors from the Armada :tongue: Yeah I tan but after too long I just burn :biggrin:
Reply 99
I don't think I'm really pale, it's probably because of some Spanish ancestors from the Armada :tongue: Yeah I tan but after too long I just burn :biggrin:

Oooh a bit of espanol in u eh? But no seriously youve got to be paler than me. Just admit it babez

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending