image.jpeg
Surely you mean you? I mean have you seen my face, :frown:
Original post by Noara
the better one.png

The same as the profile picture :colonhash:

You beaut. I think you're a secret model :tongue:
Original post by Rhythmical
You beaut. I think you're a secret model :tongue:

AWWW, thank you so much :') you're beautiful yourself!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
AWWW, thank you so much :':wink: you're beautiful yourself!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should consider it! You have an amazing camera, I'm guessing your into photography? And aww thank you :smile:
You should consider it! You have an amazing camera, I'm guessing your into photography? And aww thank you :smile:

Actually,that's just the front camera of my iPhone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Actually,that's just the front camera of my iPhone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way! What iPhone?! I had an iPhone and it was awful so I switched to a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge :tongue:
No way! What iPhone?! I had an iPhone and it was awful so I switched to a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge :tongue:

Haha trust me! It's iPhone 5s
I like Samsung too but I prefer iPhone over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Haha trust me! It's iPhone 5s
I like Samsung too but I prefer iPhone over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are really photogenic, I'm jealous. I had a 5c lol, the worst of it's kind :tongue:
You are really photogenic, I'm jealous. I had a 5c lol, the worst of it's kind :tongue:

Aww thank you!! A few people have told me that in the past. I'm honestly flattered :')

And really? Was it? I've never owned that so that's new 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Aww thank you!! A few people have told me that in the past. I'm honestly flattered :':wink:

And really? Was it? I've never owned that so that's new 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't look Pakistani at all, it's so interesting! And it was released alongside the 5s haha.
You don't look Pakistani at all, it's so interesting! And it was released alongside the 5s haha.

Haha I figured that out as well! Everytime I ask someone where I look like from, I get the most different places. Apparently, I'm from Turkey, Nigeria, Saudi, Spain,Russia and probably a lot more places 😂

Where do I look like from to you?
And where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Haha I figured that out as well! Everytime I ask someone where I look like from, I get the most different places. Apparently, I'm from Turkey, Nigeria, Saudi, Spain,Russia and probably a lot more places 😂

Where do I look like from to you?
And where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look like a mixture of African/Arabic ethnicity and it is so cool, I just look Pakistani or Indian apparently. I'm pale so people say I'm so lucky but every skin colour is beautiful, I'm pale because I'm anaemic lol :tongue:
You look like a mixture of African/Arabic ethnicity and it is so cool, I just look Pakistani or Indian apparently. I'm pale so people say I'm so lucky but every skin colour is beautiful, I'm pale because I'm anaemic lol :tongue:

Haha I'll take that as a compliment :smile:

And true, every skin color is beautiful in its own way. I would never prefer one skin tone over other. I'm tanned and I would never want to change it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
iii
Original post by Noara
Haha I'll take that as a compliment :smile:

And true, every skin color is beautiful in its own way. I would never prefer one skin tone over other. I'm tanned and I would never want to change it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true! My relatives in Pakistan are obsessed over being white and pale, every girl that gets married there is covered in foundation so many shades lighter than her but it's just horrible, I mean why should they be judged for being a darker colour? We're all human at the end of the day, makes me glad I don't live there.
(edited 8 years ago)
So true! My relatives in Pakistan are obsessed over being white and pale, every girl that gets married there is covered in foundation so many shades lighter than her but it's just horrible, I mean why should they be judged for being a darker colour? We're all human at the end of the day, makes me glad I don't live there.

Omg don't even talk about Pakistan. A lot of people over there are quite judgmental when it comes to skin tone and its a shame because that's the last thing anyone should ever be bothered by.
I have had a few interesting encounters with the skin-tone obsessed loudmouth bigots back in Pakistan and.....yea, we didn't quite get along.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest