The Student Room Group

Would you date someone that sleeps around?

Poll

would you date a slut

poll

Scroll to see replies

aye because tis the only way i can get laid
Original post by Sheikhspeare II
aye because tis the only way i can get laid

lol
I see you included females in your poll, you referring to both males and females as sluts?
Only if she's a slut for me only
Original post by TercioOfParma

Best thing.
This is such a stupid poll. Some women sleep around with lots of guys when they're single, but it doesn't mean they will when they're in a relationship. Other women never sleep around until they get in a relationship, after a while feel trapped, and then go shag loads of blokes.

Regardless of that, love doesn't give a damn about this stuff. When you fall in love with someone, you don't go through their attributes like a checklist. You just fall in love with them, end of.

Honestly only people with 0 life experience would think anything of this thread.
Reply 7
I would not, as I have minimum standards
Original post by KingBradly
This is such a stupid poll. Some women sleep around with lots of guys when they're single, but it doesn't mean they will when they're in a relationship. Other women never sleep around until they get in a relationship, after a while feel trapped, and then go shag loads of blokes.

Regardless of that, love doesn't give a damn about this stuff. When you fall in love with someone, you don't go through their attributes like a checklist. You just fall in love with them, end of.

Honestly only people with 0 life experience would think anything of this thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?do=finduser&u=1349724&starteronly=1

:toofunny:
Reply 9
Original post by TercioOfParma

:yes:
Original post by Twinpeaks
I see you included females in your poll, you referring to both males and females as sluts?

yes
I'm female and used to be a slut and no I wouldn't
What exactly makes someone a slut ?
just because someone maybe slept with lot's of people doesn't give me grounds not to date them??

what is this poll
if ya date a slut ya failed as a human being :s-smilie:
If they're clean from STIs and have no baggage then I dont see whats wrong with plenty of experience :hmmmm2:
I have done - I didn't realise it at first (surprise)
doesn't matter had sex
w.t.f?

What is it with you low-life dickheads with slut-shaming and misogyny?

You will only ever have sex with one thing - your right hand. Better get used to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending