The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hate threads like this. I only know a couple of guys who actually care how many people a girl has been with. Obviously everyone is entitled to not want a relationship with someone for whatever reason. There is no need to call them names or say they have no self respect though.
If I'm being completely honest I would be more wary of a guy who had slept with fifty plus women, I'd be worried that he'd just want sex not a relationship. However, it wouldn't stop me pursuing things, it might just take longer to trust him. And I realise this is probably due to my own insecurities, and bad past experiences.
The whole men are programmed to spread their seed argument, well, during ovulation women used to have sex with multiple men. This was so the strongest sperm fertilised the egg.
Original post by HotHipster
Misogyny?

Men are studs, women should be classy, dignified and virgins until marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keturah

The whole men are programmed to spread their seed argument, well, during ovulation women used to have sex with multiple men. This was so the strongest sperm fertilised the egg.

Do you have a source for this? Because to the best of my knowledge that is biologically incorrect

Posted from TSR Mobile
I imagine it's a nice thought knowing that you're the only person who gets to see someone naked and be intimate with them:mmm:
I would think that a woman who has been out with lots of men and has slept around would be more likely to leave me, or cheat, I do not want to spend time effort and money to get this
Original post by Bealzibub
I only accept virgins because of that :wink:

They're probably still lying
sloots
Reply 227
Original post by AlphaMaleOfPeace
sloots

Great contribution
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I imagine it's a nice thought knowing that you're the only person who gets to see someone naked and be intimate with them:mmm:

why?
Because virgins are necessary to sacrifice and summon the dark overlord, who would grant us that RG uni offer.
Original post by kkboyk
Because virgins are necessary to sacrifice and summon the dark overlord, who would grant us that RG uni offer.

Way to aim low

Posted from TSR Mobile
If a key can open many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's a shitty lock.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
If a key can open many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's a shitty lock.

Vaginas aren't locks.

Bad analogy/10
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Vaginas aren't locks.

Bad analogy/10

Not about vaginas. About women themselves and their attitudes.

Poor response/10
Not about vaginas. About women themselves and their attitudes.

Poor response/10

Women aren't "made" to do anything and each one is different. Don't judge people.
Women aren't "made" to do anything and each one is different. Don't judge people.

Not judging, generalizing. Generally, women who have had less sexual partners are better girlfriends/wives.

I wouldn't touch a girl who'd slept with over 5 guys with a barge pole.
Not judging, generalizing. Generally, women who have had less sexual partners are better girlfriends/wives.

I wouldn't touch a girl who'd slept with over 5 guys with a barge pole.

But if you slept with 6 women you'd want a virgin woman to want you? Oh you "modern" guys are sickening. You have beliefs ingrained in you that you don't even understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eternalflames
Is this even true?

Of course it ****ing isn't.
Original post by Profesh
Of course it ****ing isn't.

I know, I was asking to see if he was actually serious, and unfortunately he was.
But if you slept with 6 women you'd want a virgin woman to want you? Oh you "modern" guys are sickening. You have beliefs ingrained in you that you don't even understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

mad cuz bad

Guys do sleep around more. Women are more likely to develop an emotional attachment after intercourse, and that's less likely with a man. So after many partners that emotional attachment can fade.

I'm not modern at all, just realistic. And you do understand them, yeah? Hahah kk plebeian

Latest

Trending

Trending