The Student Room Group

What did the person you lost your virginity to look like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
Short brunette. Cute.

We all know exactly what you were thinking.

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Probably what i'm thinking.

Not really my thing :dontknow:
My sister. :redface:
Emo, average height, big boobs and snakebites (used to love them so much). I think she was 14/15. I had just turned 15.

We were together for a short while and then it went to hell, but there we go.
Tall, brown hair, muscular

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Brown curly hair, green eyes. Nice smile, nasty personality.
Original post by theonlymrsholmes

i love you so much
For a most of guys here I'm guessing it was five fingered and attached to their right arm... For the rest, it was attached to their left.
Original post by stefano865

Bet that would've been great- real bonding :redface:
Original post by curiousduck
i love you so much

:biggrin: You should!
Original post by stefano865

Now mine doesn't seem as bad, yay! :smile:
Reply 30
5'6, quite pale, long black hair, big brown eyes, small nose, innocent look, kinda skinny

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by zanner
5'6, quite pale, long black hair, big brown eyes, small nose, innocent look, kinda skinny

Spoiler

So this is your dream girl :colone:
He was beautiful. He had really nice brown curly hair and it was kinda long but still above the neck. Hazel eyes and really long eyelashes. He was 6ft and he had pink lips, a dimple on his left cheek and he smelt like paco rabanne. He was wearing a blue collared T-shirt and fitted jeans. Facial hair, a great jawline and tan skin.....

Spoiler

Reply 33
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
So this is your dream girl :colone:

nope its just someone i knew:colone:

Spoiler

brown hair, blue eyes, tall:biggrin:
So basically you can't lose your virginity to a guy who isn't 6ft tall. Like wtf is this.

(dwarf woes are real)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheGreatImposter
He was beautiful. He had really nice brown curly hair and it was kinda long but still above the neck. Hazel eyes and really long eyelashes. He was 6ft and he had pink lips, a dimple on his left cheek and he smelt like paco rabanne. He was wearing a blue collared T-shirt and fitted jeans. Facial hair, a great jawline and tan skin.....

Spoiler

And his horse and carriage where waiting outside your Castle tower right? :flutter:

Because I have dreamt that dream many times before....:colondollar:
Original post by TorpidPhil
So basically you can't lose your virginity to a guy who isn't 6ft tall. Like wtf is this.

Don't you know? all vaginas have a "Must not enter if below 6ft" sign attached to them. :smile:
Original post by hezzlington
Dressed like a japanese school girl. Slim body, blue eyes dark hair.

Are you not into these things? :ninja:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
And his horse and carriage where waiting outside your Castle tower right? :flutter:

Because I have dreamt that dream many times before....:colondollar:

Yeah, he was wearing armour and then when he took it off, things went seriously seriously wrong and I found out he was green and then to my shock horror realised that the guy I had fantasised for a long time about was Shrek, except his horse wasn't really a horse, it was a donkey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending