The Student Room Group

What did the person you lost your virginity to look like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
If they enjoy it :innocent:

Blood though? BLOOD?! Like pee is understandable, because I've heard those stories before but BLOOD?!
Reply 101
Original post by Eternalflames
Ooooh, lucky them! :rofl:

Hahahah :toofunny:

I wonder what's going on in your head rn? :colonhash:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It's okay gurlllllllll, my make brush and my imagination is all I need these dayssssssssss :redface: XD

You should have a sign on your abdomen area which says "THOU PENIS SHALL NOT PASS UNLESS YOU BUY ME MAKEUP"

:colone:
:redface: Speak of them please!

That smiley always unsettles me...

Anyway, on the topic of my experience with this Pineapple, I shan't go into detail but in the end I cried like a little girl and she simply chuckled and told me I was now just another name and number, on her list of crushed souls...
After that I was so mentally traumatized I decided to spend the rest of my life posting cr£p on TSR, because I can't stand the reality of what I've become...
Reply 105
Blood though? BLOOD?! Like pee is understandable, because I've heard those stories before but BLOOD?!

It was only a teeny bit, gosh. Leave the rough kinky sex to the adults hun :wink:
Original post by RobML
I wonder what's going on in your head rn? :colonhash:

You really want to know? :colone:

Spoiler

I feel so enlightened. Thank you for that Sir!
6'4, brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, beard, glasses
I feel so enlightened. Thank you for that Sir!

:hat2:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You should have a sign on your abdomen area which says "THOU PENIS SHALL NOT PASS UNLESS YOU BUY ME MAKEUP"

:colone:

Hmmm...your right, I should change it! :redface:

Right now it says "THOU SHALL NOT PASS BECAUSE I SHALL REMAIN VIRGINIAL, I WILL BE REWARDED IN HEAVEN".
Yo this thread is nasty asf!!
Reply 112

Right now it says "THOU SHALL NOT PASS BECAUSE I SHALL REMAIN VIRGINIAL, I WILL BE REWARDED IN HEAVEN".

Off to Boots as we speak
Original post by John55
That smiley always unsettles me...

Anyway, on the topic of my experience with this Pineapple, I shan't go into detail but in the end I cried like a little girl and she simply chuckled and told me I was now just another name and number, on her list of crushed souls...
After that I was so mentally traumatized I decided to spend the rest of my life posting cr£p on TSR, because I can't stand the reality of what I've become...

Wow, she was quite the pineapple :colone: Sassy too, I like her! :wink:
Your mum
~5'5" blonde. Big bum, slim waist, small breasts.

*you're

I'm ashamed of you bebs :angry:
Original post by RobML
It was only a teeny bit, gosh. Leave the rough kinky sex to the adults hun :wink:

:frown: You can keep it, I don't think I feel like squirting BLOOD anytime soon. :cry2:

Original post by RobML
Off to Boots as we speak

No you mean Mac, Estee Lauder, Chanel, Lancome, Dior etc

It is an untouched vagina we are speaking about :colone:
Original post by keturah
Half Spanish, dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes. He has great cheek bones and is very handsome. Slim/toned body.

[video="youtube;koJlIGDImiU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU[/video]
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Blonde,blue eyes,dimples, 6'0/6'1 and had a really nice ass.

Do girls really like ass that much. I thought it was a man's thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending