The Student Room Group

Girls, would you date a Muslim lesbian?

So I've heard that some Muslim lesbians go through this problem of finding it hard to find a gf because their religion is a big put off.

Is this true?
I wouldn't mind at all if we got on really well, had that romantic chemistry and all that.

I don't think I would if she was religious or anything though.. But I doubt she'd be religious if she was a gay Muslim...
Well I just feel like this is like asking 'would you date a gay Catholic'. Why does their religion make a difference? If you're attracted to them brilliant, I don't think you should actively not go out with someone due to their religion?

I don't know though as I am not all girls, but it wouldn't bother me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
So I've heard that some Muslim lesbians go through this problem of finding it hard to find a gf because their religion is a big put off.

Is this true?

You mean "from a Muslim background"?
Original post by Anonymous

Is this true?

All 10 of them.
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I wouldn't mind at all if we got on really well, had that romantic chemistry and all that.

I don't think I would if she was religious or anything though.. But I doubt she'd be religious if she was a gay Muslim...

Pretty sure Muslim is the religion:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Of course
Original post by Andy98
Pretty sure Muslim is the religion:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This just confused me.
Reply 8
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
This just confused me.

How do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Troll
Original post by Andy98
How do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't understand what you meant :angelblush: I was tempted to write Islam is the religion but I decide to think before I post.
Reply 11
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I didn't understand what you meant :angelblush: I was tempted to write Islam is the religion but I decide to think before I post.

Oh yeah, ****. But yeah my point was more that to be a Muslim you surely follow Islam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending