The Student Room Group

Trying to get a free box of Graze snacks, trying to not get charged money!

Anyone received the offer of a free box of snacks?

You have to enter your card details which puts you in for 5 boxes which the 1st and 5th are free but the other 3 boxes cost £3.99

I have read on a consumer review site in which Graze replied that you can cancel after the first order is sent but this is not clear on the site or in the FAQs.

http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/free-food-and-drink/free-graze-snack-box-worth-399/
Oh yeah?
I do not have a credit card yet.
Reply 2
They're gross
Original post by Goaded
They're gross

I have to admit I wasn't overly impressed when browsing the choices, so I went for a flapjack box :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by post-grad-u-ate
I have to admit I wasn't overly impressed when browsing the choices, so I went for a flapjack box :biggrin:

Let us know if you get charged!
Original post by Goaded
They're gross

Nah they're delicious to be honest. I have them regularly, the flapjack's a good choice, they have a really interesting set of foods that all taste amazing. I wish they released recipes tbh :p: I can recommend you a few boxes unless you're looking for something specific
I love Graze! I saw little boxes of their stuff in Sainsbury's as well, y'know! But they didn't look like nice choices.
But yeah, you can get your free box and cancel it straight after.
I do remember a cancelling option being there, can you not see/find it? :smile:
Original post by Mochassassin
I love Graze! I saw little boxes of their stuff in Sainsbury's as well, y'know! But they didn't look like nice choices.
But yeah, you can get your free box and cancel it straight after.
I do remember a cancelling option being there, can you not see/find it? :smile:

As I made the order this evening (Sunday) this will be processed on Monday to get to me on Thursday.

I understand once I have been notified that this order has been sent then I can cancel the remaining recurrent order.

I have found the cancel button but it reminds me of the free offer that I lose out on so just waiting and hopefully only get my free box as that's all I want hehe :smile:
I have a Graze box delivered every week! Managed to get an offer/reduction because of a rewards scheme that my work uses… I'd recommend them wholeheartedly! You can simply cancel your membership after your first box, though. If you just want the freebie. :h:
As I made the order this evening (Sunday) this will be processed on Monday to get to me on Thursday.

I understand once I have been notified that this order has been sent then I can cancel the remaining recurrent order.

I have found the cancel button but it reminds me of the free offer that I lose out on so just waiting and hopefully only get my free box as that's all I want hehe :smile:

Ah, I see! Definitely wait until you get it then, just as long as you remember to cancel it before your next scheduled box! :smile:
Have you got scissors and access to a field of grass? If so, that's your graze box full of rabbit food sorted right there.
I got my first box! Which was free :smile:

Lemon drizzle flapjack and honey-comb flapjack (shown).

I have cancelled my subscription and I was offered some discounts to stay, hopefully I won't get charged now they have my bank details.

I could have had a variety but went for all flapjack as I knew I would like them all and searching through all the possibilities for a variety just seemed too much and so really glad to try these!

The flapjacks are really very awesome and worth trying, very sweet and moreish and I got through two packs and now done eating for the day :smile: so the other two packs I will be 'grazing' on later today but definitely feel filled up which is fantastic!
I got my first box! Which was free :smile:

I ordered a box after I saw your thread about it; mine came today too.

Popcorn, honeycomb flapjack, cherries and berries, and 'sesame garlic crunch'.
That list of potential items for choosing what food stuffs you like on the website was way too long so I just left most of them as "try".

#Yummertime #grazebox
They like their hash-tags don't they?

Quick Reply

Latest