The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't think girls would like guys who sleep around either, I wouldn't expect either side to expect their partner to be a virgin unless they were like 16 years old or something but I don't see how it is anything to do with misogyny.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
mad cuz bad

Guys do sleep around more. Women are more likely to develop an emotional attachment after intercourse, and that's less likely with a man. So after many partners that emotional attachment can fade.

I'm not modern at all, just realistic. And you do understand them, yeah? Hahah kk plebeian

What makes you think that a woman can't have sex with multiple men and not form attachments? This is the beliefs that's you don't understand I talked about earlier. You're a product of being brought up with their being an unequal treatment/consideration of women. Your views don't surprise me.
Original post by Eternalflames
I know, I was asking to see if he was actually serious, and unfortunately he was.

Lol hey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Hello, how are you? :smile:
What makes you think that a woman can't have sex with multiple men and not form attachments? This is the beliefs that's you don't understand I talked about earlier. You're a product of being brought up with their being an unequal treatment/consideration of women.

As I said, I am speaking generally. No guy wants to be with a girl who's slept around. Definitely not girlfriend material. Most guys wouldn't even consider.

Does it make you mad that I'm going to find a qt virgin bride to be a housewife for me and our three British children?
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
As I said, I am speaking generally. No guy wants to be with a girl who's slept around. Definitely not girlfriend material. Most guys wouldn't even consider.

Does it make you mad that I'm going to find a qt virgin bride to be a housewife for me and our three British children?

I don't mind being in a relationship with a girl that's slept around (provided she has no diseases), that's in a her past. I think the problem is most guys don't feel like they would measure up so they "slut shame".
I don't really care what you do, I'm just making a point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
because they are girls and i don't fancy girls
Hello, how are you? :smile:

I'm good. Interesting night. My flatmates got into a heated argument and almost got physical if it weren't for me. Well they got physical but not for long haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm good. Interesting night. My flatmates got into a heated argument and almost got physical if it weren't for me. Well they got physical but not for long haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, what happened?
Reply 249
Original post by keturah
I hate threads like this. I only know a couple of guys who actually care how many people a girl has been with.

Normally people don't tell the number of partners they've been with. I personally never ask.

Original post by keturah

The whole men are programmed to spread their seed argument, well, during ovulation women used to have sex with multiple men. This was so the strongest sperm fertilised the egg.

I read somewhere that the human penis is wide compared to other animals because it can thus pushes other males' semen out of the vagina through a suction effect.

Prehistoric women were total sluts with loose morals. smh
(edited 8 years ago)
I know, I was asking to see if he was actually serious, and unfortunately he was.

Thank God. As if a vagina that had entertained thirty different penises would be necessarily physiologically distinct from one that had been entered by the same penis, thirty times—the latter scenario being all-but guaranteed by any sexually-active relationship of sufficient longevity to actually qualify as a relationship.

I despair, really I do.
Lol, what happened?

PM lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vaginas aren't locks.

Bad analogy/10

That's the most idiotic response you could have made. Whilst the analogy is a joke it's an analogy. If your argument against it is 'vaginas aren't locks' then don't ever make another analogy, metaphor or simile again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't believe you lot...its simple.
The only reason is that she does not respect herself.
I think it's very judgemental. Putting aside all the pseudo-ownership poop about being the only one to conquer the vagina.. You don't know anything about the girl/woman. She could have a promiscuous past because she didn't value herself back then. Maybe some guy taught her that she only had worth in sex or she couldn't tell the difference between sex and love - there's plenty of men out there willing to take advantage of that vulnerability.

She works hard to value herself and seeks a proper relationship and you boys are going to reject her like a used condom?

There's nothing to actually suggest that women didn't used to have multiple partners back in the way back when. I mean given the fact that historically things were much more dangerous - wars, disease, predators..it's actually highly likely that women slept around just as much as men in order to keep making babies especially as those babies were less likely to survive. It's a bunch of BS to suggest it's a seed spraying thing but women would just obediently wait to be chosen and only the one penis would ever do. It's a wonder we survived thousands of years.
Original post by ~Tara~

There's nothing to actually suggest that women didn't used to have multiple partners back in the way back when. I mean given the fact that historically things were much more dangerous - wars, disease, predators..it's actually highly likely that women slept around just as much as men in order to keep making babies especially as those babies were less likely to survive. It's a bunch of BS to suggest it's a seed spraying thing but women would just obediently wait to be chosen and only the one penis would ever do. It's a wonder we survived thousands of years.

That's like saying 'there isn't actually any proof unicorns don't exist'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yooo all the women in this thread that have has some sexual partners putting in way too much effort to persuade us there's no difference :lol:

The fact is, if I'm persuing a girl, and I suddenly find out she's had multiple sexual partners before, it is just a turn off. And I don't know why I'm not allowed to have preferences without insecure people attacking me for it.
Original post by ~Tara~
I think it's very judgemental. Putting aside all the pseudo-ownership poop about being the only one to conquer the vagina.. You don't know anything about the girl/woman. She could have a promiscuous past because she didn't value herself back then. Maybe some guy taught her that she only had worth in sex or she couldn't tell the difference between sex and love - there's plenty of men out there willing to take advantage of that vulnerability.

She works hard to value herself and seeks a proper relationship and you boys are going to reject her like a used condom?

i always love 'the past is the past' rationale
the fact is most women change passively,i wouldnt say thats something deserving of merit

if you are a heroin addict and beat your addiction, then you are one hell of a fighter, because that is an active change

but most women sleep around during their prime years, and conveniently decide to settle down when they start getting crows feet and are no longer the centre of attention because a young man with options doesnt care about a washed up whore, so that is a passive change and was brought about by unfavourable circumstances, not a true desire to change their habits

and as to women sleeping around because babies had a poor chance of survival, how does that apply to the modern world?
i dont see a high infant mortality rate anywhere in the developed world, so that argument is pretty much nullified...
(edited 8 years ago)
But if you slept with 6 women you'd want a virgin woman to want you? Oh you "modern" guys are sickening. You have beliefs ingrained in you that you don't even understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oi have you been possessed by some social justice lord or something :lol:

"Beliefs ingrained" oh yes because I remember my mum telling me that I have to only like virgin girls Wtaf dude, it's called a preference, which stems from a conclusion made after balancing the arguements. Stop with your nonsense it's childish.

Since when does having a preference make you sickening :lol: "Oh you like chocolate, you are sickening. You have tastes ingrained in you that you don't even understand" :lol: :lol: what a load of *******s
Original post by Josb
Normally people don't tell the number of partners they've been with. I personally never ask.

I read somewhere that the human penis is wide compared to other animals because it can thus pushes other males' semen out of the vagina through a suction effect.

Prehistoric women were total sluts with loose morals. smh

So you wouldn't care? I've always been asked and I'm nosy so like to know their number too.
I read that one of the reasons women make a lot of noise during sex is to attract other men to join in 😂 don't know how true that is though...

Latest

Trending

Trending