The Student Room Group

Would i be able to become an accountant with my business a level?

I am asking this question out of sheer curiosity. Im not taking this a level to become an accountant, i want to become a businessman. All im asking is if i change my mind later, would i still be able to become an accountant? if not, then what other university courses/jobs are open for me?
What other A-levels do you study? I am sure you would be able to apply for an Accounting and Finance degree at a lot of unis to achieve the relevant qualifications to be an Accountant. This shouldn't be dependent on your business A-level :smile:
Reply 2
I.T and btec enterprise.
I am sure with good grades there will be universities you can attend :smile:
i studied business at A level along with biology and history, and i received an unconditional to do accounting and finance :smile:
Reply 5
What's unconditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by siddique247
What's unconditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It means you can go no matter what grades you get. :smile:
I am asking this question out of sheer curiosity. Im not taking this a level to become an accountant, i want to become a businessman. All im asking is if i change my mind later, would i still be able to become an accountant? if not, then what other university courses/jobs are open for me?

is there an accounting module in your business qualification?
Reply 8

You do not need an A-level in Business or Accountancy to become a qualified Accountant. You also don't really need a degree. Have a look at the official website for chartered Accountants. This booklet also provides more info
Reply 9
yes
Thanks for your help guys. Much appreciated. :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest