The Student Room Group

help 4 weeks before maths gcse exam

i have only approximately 28 days before my real gcse exam would i still be able to get an A*
I got an A with absolutely 0 revision.

With 4 weeks, you should be able to get an A* easy peasy. Just do past papers.
Original post by toiletissue
i have only approximately 28 days before my real gcse exam would i still be able to get an A*

What exam board are you with? It's harder for me I'm doing AQA

Yes, it's definitely possible! Go over the past papers, under exam conditions (or the best you could get them to be) this will show up any weaknesses - then just go over those topics... and repeat!

If you know the work you'll be fine - I got an A* and this is practically what my teacher did.
Reply 5

Don't worry don't stress out!
Your not the only one!
I hate maths!
Even am stressing here about maths exam :frown:
Reply 6
don't worry mathemathics the easiest one in igcse you can get A* with taking just one exam. but english is very hard and impossible to get even C !! i dont understand how world's english level is too high. especially in listenings. i am crying!!! i can get A orA* from all subjects(mathemathics physycs, chemistry or biology) but english..... FAIL

Quick Reply

Latest