The Student Room Group

UCAS Exhibition

Hiya!
Have my UCAS exhibition slot on Tuesday morning but I might get an opportunity to watch a surgery which I don't want to miss!
Wondering if I might as well skip the exhibition... anyone been to one before? What is it exactly you can gain from it?
Sorry if this is not the right forum to ask, I usually hang out here for obvious reasons but feel free to point me in the correct direction!
Reply 1
I've not been to a UCAS exhibition but is there another chance for you to attend at another location later in the summer? Have you booked to speak to any exhibitors or mock interviews?

If it's a routine surgery then I'd be inclined to go to UCAS as you'll see surgery again many times, if it's something really special you want to talk about at interview then that's something you'd have to weigh up
Reply 2
Original post by lwescott
I've not been to a UCAS exhibition but is there another chance for you to attend at another location later in the summer? Have you booked to speak to any exhibitors or mock interviews?

If it's a routine surgery then I'd be inclined to go to UCAS as you'll see surgery again many times, if it's something really special you want to talk about at interview then that's something you'd have to weigh up

Do they actually do mock interviews at the exhibition??? The UCAS website doesnt state that :/ well as it's tomorrow it's probably too late for that anyway :frown:

Thing is, from what I gathered the exhibition is meant more for people who aren't sure what they want to study or where.. I'm solid sure on both accounts so I wonder what I can learn there that I don't know yet...
You can get prospectuses from the UCAS exhibition and the other information you can find out at open days or on the website.
If I were you, I would go to the surgery.
Reply 4
I don't think UCAS Exhibitions were around when I was applying but I just saw on the website you could book to see exhibitors so guessed there may have been interviews.

Enjoy the surgery!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending