The Student Room Group

I'm more than just a number - Story of a french med student who failed and raised up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
you're not wrong !! And this is perfect :ahee: we native use it a lot :yep: :five:

Nice one!
I want to learn French at somepoint. Could you give me some pointers?
Thanks!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Nice one!
I want to learn French at somepoint. Could you give me some pointers?
Thanks!!

To learn french I suggest you to get the app duolingo ! And also if you can start to hear some french music everyday, it will help a lot !! (Stromae, Louane, Indila, Shym.. )
And when you'll be a bit more experimented you could start to watch your movies in french ! (Not neccesarily a french one, you can pick a random english movie and settle it in french WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES) but not now, you need to learn basic french at the moment :yep:
Very interesting reading as always :smile: That accident sounded horrific
Original post by JBLondon
Very interesting reading as always :smile: That accident sounded horrific

Ty JB :lovehug:
Yep, but it could have been worse, and I'm alive today, and I can walk ! So it's okay I guess :3
To learn french I suggest you to get the app duolingo ! And also if you can start to hear some french music everyday, it will help a lot !! (Stromae, Louane, Indila, Shym.. )
And when you'll be a bit more experimented you could start to watch your movies in french ! (Not neccesarily a french one, you can pick a random english movie and settle it in french WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES) but not now, you need to learn basic french at the moment :yep:

Ok ill get the app!
I have started to listen to a coulple of French songs. But ill expand to more of them and expand my knowledge!!
And the movies do sound like a good idea so ill give that a go.

Thankyou!!
Ty JB :lovehug:
Yep, but it could have been worse, and I'm alive today, and I can walk ! So it's okay I guess :3

You'll have to explain someday how a unicorn was riding a horse in the first place. But no rush. :wink:

Spoiler

Ok ill get the app!
I have started to listen to a coulple of French songs. But ill expand to more of them and expand my knowledge!!
And the movies do sound like a good idea so ill give that a go.

Thankyou!!

Good luck ! If you ever need help/tips, don't hesitate to let me know I'd be happy to help you :h:

Original post by Hydeman
You'll have to explain someday how a unicorn was riding a horse in the first place. But no rush. :wink:

Spoiler

This is private L'Homme Caché :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Not from me, peu de licorne. :mwuaha: I know everything there is to know. :u:
Original post by Hydeman
Not from me, peu de licorne. :mwuaha: I know everything there is to know. :u:

I know you know :ninja:

Spoiler

I know you know :ninja:

Spoiler

I'll find you the episode at some point, okay. :emo: :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
I'll find you the episode at some point, okay. :emo: :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Yessss I'm still waiting for it :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Good luck ! If you ever need help/tips, don't hesitate to let me know I'd be happy to help you :h:

Spoiler

Merci!!
Merci!!

De rien :h:
Yessss I'm still waiting for it :unimpressed:

Spoiler

I've found it, unicorn. :3 Do you know how to use torrents? :holmes:
Original post by Hydeman
I've found it, unicorn. :3 Do you know how to use torrents? :holmes:

I do :yep:
I do :yep:

Excellent. :colone:

Go here, click on 'get this torrent' and on the window that appears, deselect everything except season 4, episode 9 (entitled 'Jack versus Aku'), and then download. It's only one episode, so it should take only a few minutes with even an average download speed (and mine is pretty abysmal, so you'll be okay :tongue:).

Enjoy!
Original post by Hydeman
Excellent. :colone:

Go here, click on 'get this torrent' and on the window that appears, deselect everything except season 4, episode 9 (entitled 'Jack versus Aku':wink:, and then download. It's only one episode, so it should take only a few minutes with even an average download speed (and mine is pretty abysmal, so you'll be okay :tongue:).

Enjoy!

I like your excellent xDDD
Cool ! Will do tonight !! Thank you :yep:
I like your excellent xDDD

Can you guess what it's a reference to? :colone:

Cool ! Will do tonight !! Thank you :yep:

Thank me then. :u:
Original post by Hydeman
Can you guess what it's a reference to? :colone:

the Simpsons of course !

Original post by Hydeman

Thank me then. :u:

Spoiler

the Simpsons of course !

You seem to have watched an awful lot of American cartoons for a French person. :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest