The Student Room Group

A2 Edexcel Geography 2016 Contested Planet/Geographical Research

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vickigrimshaw98
Have you got a copy of your practise report that you could possibly email! I am wanting to start practising writing them but no idea on how to do it!!! If you can it would be very much appreciated!

Hey could you give me your email address and i''ll send it to you :smile:
Hey, I have just made a document analysing each resource from the resource booklet for the superpower question, if anyone wants me to upload it just let me know!
Original post by beachelsea
Hey, I have just made a document analysing each resource from the resource booklet for the superpower question, if anyone wants me to upload it just let me know!

Yes please!
Original post by Tom5pence
Yes please!

Unfortunately it won't let me upload because the file is too big! Email me at [email protected] and I will send you a copy.
Unfortunately it won't let me upload because the file is too big! Email me at [email protected] and I will send you a copy.

Do you mind if I email to?
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Do you mind if I email to?

Nope, ofcourse not :smile: the document has some gaps but I hope you guys will find it useful
Nope, ofcourse not :smile: the document has some gaps but I hope you guys will find it useful

Thank you so much - I've emailed :biggrin:

Thanks!! Ive emailed too :smile:
Reply 168
Original post by OrdinaryStudent
Thanks!! Ive emailed too :smile:

Thanks - will email too in a sec.

thanks! :smile: what topic are you doing for unit 4?
Original post by OrdinaryStudent
thanks! :smile: what topic are you doing for unit 4?

cultural diversity, you?
cultural diversity, you?

I am doing cultural diversity to! What case studies are you using?
Original post by Vickigrimshaw98
I am doing cultural diversity to! What case studies are you using?

I haven't worked on unit 4 since the resource booklet came out, but I will probably use Japan, Iceland, Los Angeles, London, Tibet and maybe another one that is relevant. You?
Reply 173
How would those doing food security for unit 4 recommend to do a conclusion and what would be the best length and structure?
Has anyone got an idea what the food insecurity question will be? :/
Reply 175
yes pls :wink:
Original post by Indigo.Brownhall
Sure! But for some reason it will not allow me to upload it :frown: so if you give me your email I can send it that way!

Indigo

hey, would you also be able to email it to me too? we don't have a teacher for unit 4 :'(!!
If I gave you my email address could you also email it to me?
Has anyone made detailed notes on the UNIT 3 pre-release and could send them in
My prediction for the 2016 tectonics unit is : Assess the role of tectonic activity in producing a range of distinctive landscapes

Its very similar to the January 2011 exam because the explore and research parts are 97% the same!

If anyone is going to do an exemplar report for the question then please do notify me and I'll also send you my one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending