The Student Room Group

Studio/Flat with double occupancy?

Hi there, i'm looking around for accommodation in London for me and my girlfriend. We have never been there before thus can only refer to oline resources. We are both studying postgraduate courses in different universities (imperial and kings). so was wondering whether there are any recommendations for areas to stay at?
Original post by asdasdqeqe
Hi there, i'm looking around for accommodation in London for me and my girlfriend. We have never been there before thus can only refer to oline resources. We are both studying postgraduate courses in different universities (imperial and kings). so was wondering whether there are any recommendations for areas to stay at?

Hi there!

I don't know if you know about us, but we have 3 excellent sites in London, all well situated with good transport links and on-site amenities such as in-house cinemas and gyms! We offer double occupancy on rooms that are big enough so you and your girlfriend could stay together :redface:

The link to our London accommodation is http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/london so you can check us out if you want?

What are you both studying? It's so lucky that you're both in London!

Amelia xx :bunny2:
Reply 2
Hey, I am looking for a studio to live with my girlfriend while we study in university of Edinburgh. Could I get some on-site photo of the Mcdonald road one? I am considering the Premier Studio (from Sept 3rd 2016) double occupancy. It has a TV, isn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest