The Student Room Group

Are you usually early, late or on time?

One of my mates will always make it a thing that they are late to everything they go to, even if they are ready to go out early...I don't really get it? :laugh:

In most social situations, are you usually early, late or on time?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pickles
One of my mates will always make it a thing that they are late to everything they go to, even if they are ready to go out early...I don't really get it? :laugh:

Most of the time, slightly early. I'm never bang on time though :erm: sometimes I'll be about 5 minutes late. There is no in-between :ninja:
Reply 2
Always Early!
:smile:
Always too early, i plan in extra time in case i get lost and then end up not needing it.
Reply 4
I'm always late :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by iEthan
Most of the time, slightly early. I'm never bang on time though :erm: sometimes I'll be about 5 minutes late. There is no in-between :ninja:

:laugh: 5 mins late is fine though. I'm talking being half an hour to an hour late all the time...
Original post by Pickles
:laugh: 5 mins late is fine though. I'm talking being half an hour to an hour late all the time...

On purpose?! That's nuts! :lol:
5 minutes early is on time; on time is late; late is unacceptable.
Im always early.
I dont think i could ever be late.
Reply 9
Original post by iEthan
On purpose?! That's nuts! :lol:

Tell me about it - it gets so annoying. Apparently it's OK to be "fashionably late" :colonhash:
Original post by Pickles
Tell me about it - it gets so annoying. Apparently it's OK to be "fashionably late" :colonhash:

Maybe if you're a bride… to your own wedding :rofl:
I used to be notorious for being late to school and big events, but now I'm unnecessarily early for everything. It's like a complete turnaround precisely because I used to fail so miserably at the whole being on time thing. :tongue:
Very very tardy, it's been something of an annoyance for my friends :sigh:
The last time I came this early I was late. :/
Reply 14
Late :P

They have the pleasure of meeting me so they may as well wait.
Original post by Pickles

"
"A wizard is never early nor late, he arrives exactly when he's needed"

Gandalf
"
Professor Oak
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Professor Oak
""
"A wizard is never early nor late, he arrives exactly when he's needed"

Gandalf"
"
Professor Oak

:holmes:
I'm early the majority of the time.
I'm typically slightly late, or massively early. Though more often than not its late.
I aim to be on time but I'm more likely late than early if not lol

Quick Reply

Latest