The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Hello guys, thumbs up for the good work going on here, and congrats to folks already nominated.
Did any one apply to the University of Southampton?
Hello everyone, please has anyone been nominated by the University of Bath?
I have applied for IDS Sussex got Unconditional offer but still not received anything from sussex about shared application
Original post by Greenfish16
No, I don't think so. I suspect it was sent by default to applicants.

I applied to only one school (University of Leeds) and was nominated by them. My EAS status is with CSC.

Greenfish can you pls send me a message
Its quite important
Reply 204
Hello... I applied for the Commonwealth Scholarship (not the Shared Scholarship). How do you know if you have been nominated?
Reply 205
Congratulations. There might be some documents you would need to submit. Read the message sent and provide such documents as soon as possible.
Original post by Lavneeta
Hi everyone, I had applied for the CSC for LSE. I have been nominated as a first choice candidate and I got a mail from LSE about a week ago. What are the chances of me getting the scholarship successfully?
What about Nottingham? Any info?
Any info from leceister?
Reply 208
Original post by Pompey4
This tread is created for us to discuss updates on our application for the 2016/2017 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in the UK. We will discuss updates on shortlisting and nominations. Thank you.
I will like to know if anybody's application status on the EAS has changed from with Nominating Agency 1 to Adviser NA1?

Hi I'm Faith. I applied to Sheffield Hallam but it hasn't changed from nominating agency 1. What can I do?
Reply 209
Original post by Greenfish16
Who else got this, despite being nominated already?

"Thank you for your application for a 2016 Commonwealth Scholarship.

In case you have not heard directly from your Nominating Agency, this email is to let you know that your application was not nominated to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission for consideration. This means that your application has not been considered.

With best wishes,
Commonwealth Scholarship Commission SecretariatEAS Team

Please do not reply to this email"

Hi. I saw a similar email this morning. However, I had not been notified of any nomination, apart from King's College nomination as a 2nd reserve student. I had applied to University of Warwick as well, so I am not quite sure which application this email refers to. Could be both? I am confused.
Reply 210
Hello Faith.I also applied to Sheffield Hallam for Msc Logistics and Supply Chain Management but the Status has also not changed from nominating agency 1.Lets just be patient.I am sure they will communicate by 29th this month.Which country do you come from?
Reply 211
Original post by fembas
Anybody waiting on University of Aberdeen??

I am patiently waiting
Original post by Ma Jay
I am patiently waiting

I am also waiting to hear from the University of Aberdeen. What courses have you guys applied for?I have applied for the Msc in Information Technology course.
Reply 213
@RAYZ25, I'm from Nigeria and I have an offer to study Human Resource Management in Sheffield Hallam university. It is also my only application on EAS.
Reply 214
Original post by ViolaGK
Hi. I saw a similar email this morning. However, I had not been notified of any nomination, apart from King's College nomination as a 2nd reserve student. I had applied to University of Warwick as well, so I am not quite sure which application this email refers to. Could be both? I am confused.

I have received an email from King's College alerting me that this email was sent to some appicants by mistake, and therefore is erroneous! Phewx! That email spoilt my moods today, but I am glad there is hope still.
Reply 215
Original post by IARC
Hello... I applied for the Commonwealth Scholarship (not the Shared Scholarship). How do you know if you have been nominated?

Hi IARC, for the commonwealth scholarship, I think you will be informed by you nominating agency.i.e the university in your home country that is nominating you or federal scholarship board/ministry of education in your home country.
It's too early to panic pals. Our fate will officially be known by the end of April. The below email from EAS kinda confirms this perception.

Congratulations are in order for those who have been nominated. I have applied for courses at Cranfield and the university of Liverpool. Any fellow compatriots?

The email below was sent in error. It was only meant to be for those who applied for a Scholarship last autumn

Apologies for the inconvenience

EAS Team

Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK
Please who applied to University of Strathclyde. Please if you applied i want to know if you have been nominated. The visible change i saw on my eas page is change of color from yellow to gray. Its still telling me its with nominating agency 1.
Reply 218
Original post by dewaweru
It's too early to panic pals. Our fate will officially be known by the end of April. The below email from EAS kinda confirms this perception.

Congratulations are in order for those who have been nominated. I have applied for courses at Cranfield and the university of Liverpool. Any fellow compatriots?

The email below was sent in error. It was only meant to be for those who applied for a Scholarship last autumn

Apologies for the inconvenience

EAS Team

Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK

We are together on cranfield wait.
I applied to nottingham, leceister and beds. Who"s together with me on this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending