The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith Court

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Im in flat 40 room 4 thought she said flat 14. My bad and I deactivated Facebook a while back I'll probably make a new one in summer and tell you then.
(edited 8 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Do you want me to add you to the groupchat on facebook?
I'm in flat 30 so pretty close:smile:
Reply 43
Hey, I'm in flat 26 Room 2, does anybody know anyone who's in that flat? :smile:
Original post by miaaim
Hey, I'm in flat 26 Room 2, does anybody know anyone who's in that flat? :smile:

Are you on the Facebook chat? I know a few in flats 27 and 25 but not 26 on the chat, although if you're in room 2 somebody should be in room 1 right?
Reply 45
Original post by lauren-s
Are you on the Facebook chat? I know a few in flats 27 and 25 but not 26 on the chat, although if you're in room 2 somebody should be in room 1 right?

No, I've only just found out my flat number, how do I join? :smile:
Original post by miaaim
No, I've only just found out my flat number, how do I join? :smile:

If you add me in Facebook I can add you to the group, what yours Facebook? Actually somebody called Mia just got added by caitlin who's also on here, that isn't you is it XD
Reply 47
yes i added her no worries lauren xD glad were both on the ball though!!
Original post by caii97
yes i added her no worries lauren xD glad were both on the ball though!!

OMG you were so quick! That was in under an hour XD I had a sneaky suspicion it was - you beat me to it hehe
Reply 49
Hey I'm in flat 28 room 2, is anyone else in that flat? :smile:
Original post by megan-b
Hey I'm in flat 28 room 2, is anyone else in that flat? :smile:

Would you like to be added to the facebook group chat, or are you already in it?
Reply 51
Original post by AshleighFreeman
Would you like to be added to the facebook group chat, or are you already in it?

No I'm not in it, if you could add me that'd be great thanks!
Original post by megan-b
No I'm not in it, if you could add me that'd be great thanks!

What's your name on Facebook and I'll add you?
Reply 53
Hey, I'm in flat 30 room 5 if anyone else is in the same flat?
Original post by lauren-s
They do have an elevator, I'm flat 32 and that's 4th floor. There's a few in the fb chat who are in 36 actually, I got added by caii97 after I created a facebook XD

Sorry a bit late to this but I'm flat 32 also room 1!
Reply 55
Just made Facebook could someone add me?
are there a lot of people studying fashion communication and promotion and living at goldsmith? i still have to book accommodation
I am going to be in Flat 1 this year..anyone else?

Also someone please add me to the group chat! :smile:
Just wondering if anybody else is studying at Clifton Campus but staying at Goldsmith Court? Or is it just me haha :smile: also how do I get onto the group chat on fb? Thanks :biggrin:
Please can someone add me to the chat, I'm in flat 34 room 6. My name is Luci Hulme on Facebook :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending