The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As for a girl I don't know if I can think of someone 'perfect'.
Reply 241
Original post by Rhythmical
A lot of men are :tongue: same for me with guys, but then again I don't know many blond hair guys. Lucky for you, I'm dark haired :wink:

So many darker girls on TSR :perv:
Original post by RobML
So many darker girls on TSR :perv:

Well a lot of us are Asians lol. I never realised until I started chatting to them, that's why we're dark haired :tongue:
546972_10151255632745041_930557434_n.jpg
Attachment not found
image.jpeg
Well a lot of us are Asians lol. I never realised until I started chatting to them, that's why we're dark haired :tongue:

I used to dye my hair blonde. Now I've just given in to having dark hair. I used to be able to pull so much better with lighter hair but it was too high maintenance and expensive to get a professional to do your roots and tone it every month. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmazingArry
I used to dye my hair blonde. Now I've just given in to having dark hair. I used to be able to pull so much better with lighter hair but it was too high maintenance and expensive to get a professional to do your roots and tone it every month. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did it look good?
Reply 247

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find something grating about blonde hair with olive or darker skin :dontknow:
Perhaps the pulling was more to do with your outward confidence?
Did it look good?

Yeah. But it got tangled all the time and didn't look as thick as it naturally is. Asians can pull of blonde sometimes, you just have to make sure you've picked the right shade for the undertones you have with your skin and get olaplex or it gets super damaged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I find something grating about blonde hair with olive or darker skin :dontknow:
Perhaps the pulling was more to do with your outward confidence?

I'm not that dark. I'm closer to Caucasian than olive because of my Persian side so it didn't look horrible. Could be , I don't know ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
I'm not that dark. I'm closer to Caucasian than olive because of my Persian side so it didn't look horrible. Could be , I don't know ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I stand corrected then :tongue:
Yeah. But it got tangled all the time and didn't look as thick as it naturally is. Asians can pull of blonde sometimes, you just have to make sure you've picked the right shade for the undertones you have with your skin and get olaplex or it gets super damaged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is true, I think I wouldn't be able to pull it off, it'll stand out and attract too much attention but then again so will blue haha. I just have to persuade my mum for letting me dye it blue first.
That is true, I think I wouldn't be able to pull it off, it'll stand out and attract too much attention but then again so will blue haha. I just have to persuade my mum for letting me dye it blue first.

Blue is definute yes. I think it looks awesome on asian people.
Blue is definute yes. I think it looks awesome on asian people.

Then I definitely have to go for it, do you know any Asians with blue hair? :tongue:
Ralph Fiennes In Shindler's List

Why are there no pictures of Paul Wesley or Ian Somerhalder yet? :rofl:

Blue-ish
Then I definitely have to go for it, do you know any Asians with blue hair? :tongue:

Yeah my bestie has been dying her hair in a whole plethora of colours for the past 3 years. She looked anazing with blue. Shes asian.
Yeah my bestie has been dying her hair in a whole plethora of colours for the past 3 years. She looked anazing with blue. Shes asian.

Aw wicked! I just need to be brave into actually dying it lol.
Original post by tootles44

Loooooord almighty...

Sidharth YESSSSS:colondollar:

Latest