Isn't Camden more punk? :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Ayaz789 keeps sending me thirsty PMs bc of my avatar :lol:

Im a bit of a gold digger? :colondollar:
I haven't sent any thirsty Pms? I bet i haven't even spoken to you
(edited 7 years ago)
Isn't Camden more punk? :colondollar:

Nooooo, there are like 30 pubs in camden. Don't go to the punk looking clubs haahha
Original post by bahjat93
Nooooo, there are like 30 pubs in camden. Don't go to the punk looking clubs haahha

I didnt know it was old money :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
oh wow. you clearly havent spoken to me long enough to figure out my sense of humour.
one would call it warped

my sense of humor is more warped than yours i guarantee it
Original post by thefatone
my sense of humor is more warped than yours i guarantee it

itl just go hand in hand :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
itl just go hand in hand :smile:

:h:
You sure about that? :lol:

I shunned IB after hearing so much about how people struggle to find a work-life balance. So I don't think he'd have a whole lot of time for you (but that might not be your primary concern :lol:)
I really want to date a doctor or a vet. I don't know its something about a man in a caring role which is really attractive :smile:
Original post by Indeterminate

I shunned IB after hearing so much about how people struggle to find a work-life balance. So I don't think he'd have a whole lot of time for you (but that might not be your primary concern :lol:)

How much spare time?? I go to art school and Im a barista too so busy :biggrin:

evalilyXOX
I really want to date a doctor or a vet. I don't know its something about a man in a caring role which is really attractive

doctors have personalities like Awesome Genius :tongue:

doctors have personalities like Awesome Genius :tongue:

Haha lol ! I dont know I just have this thing for doctors or vets. Im not really into dentists though, have had experience with them and it has never been pleasant.

I would never date within my own degree either as they all tend to be obnoxious and annoying
Original post by evalilyXOX
Haha lol ! I dont know I just have this thing for doctors or vets. Im not really into dentists though, have had experience with them and it has never been pleasant.

I would never date within my own degree either as they all tend to be obnoxious and annoying

I dated a few med students bc my twin brother does it :biggrin: they are arrogant lol

What do you study? :smile:
I dated a few med students bc my twin brother does it :biggrin: they are arrogant lol

What do you study? :smile:

I study law :smile:. I took forensic medicine as part of my degree and so I was in classes with the med student and the few that i met were really nice lol
I study law :smile:. I took forensic medicine as part of my degree and so I was in classes with the med student and the few that i met were really nice lol

Hehe ask one out! :gah:

I thought male lawyers were nice :lol:
Original post by Indeterminate

getting rid of a career option because of hearsay from others is not a very wise decision sir.
Hehe ask one out! :gah:

I thought male lawyers were nice :lol:

haha I might just do that once my exams are over lol :smile:

honestly most of the guys on my course are either postgrad (and they tend to be quite antisocial), intellects who are really quite and are never seen in public except in the library, or obnoxious know-alls who think they are already lawyers yet cant answer half the questions in class. Rant over haha !

I have dated a primary teaching student before and he was far too serious and dependent.

Doctors and Vets are my fav lol ! :tongue:
haha I might just do that once my exams are over lol :smile:

honestly most of the guys on my course are either postgrad (and they tend to be quite antisocial), intellects who are really quite and are never seen in public except in the library, or obnoxious know-alls who think they are already lawyers yet cant answer half the questions in class. Rant over haha !

I have dated a primary teaching student before and he was far too serious and dependent.

Doctors and Vets are my fav lol ! :tongue:

gl gurl :tongue:

Are there lots of mature students in their 20s then?

Male vets are hot :coma:

http://previews.123rf.com/images/leaf/leaf1009/leaf100900056/7683012-A-male-vet-holding-a-rabbit-in-a-small-animal-vet-clinic-Stock-Photo.jpg

Haha i love the programme Supervet so perhaps my crush has extended to include all vet students lol ! :biggrin:

There are quite a few people on our course (about 30%) who are postgrads in their late 20s and 30s. They tend to stick together and don't mix with the other students. They can also be quite degrading and patronising as they think they are better because they have another degree or 2

Lol that's nothing. They tend to work really long hours :redface:

Original post by welcometoib
getting rid of a career option because of hearsay from others is not a very wise decision sir.

Tbf I did do a fair bit of research :biggrin: