The Student Room Group

If you were to die tomorrow what would you be remembed for

:biggrin:
I think i would be remembered for being the guy who has many words to say but kept them to himself:u:

Scroll to see replies

For being a nerd :emo:
Not a lot probably. I'd like to think I'd be remembered for being a nice person I guess
Would people even realise I was gone?
Reply 4
For being gross.
Just being a laugh, really. I love laughing and making people laugh so if I was remembered for that that'd be awesome.
My love for music, being tiny, creating headaches (yepp, I know what I'm good at :u:), I like making people laugh - even though I'm really bad at jokes (my friends laugh at the fact my jokes are so bad :facepalm: But I've still made them smile/laugh :yy:) and possibly how socially confident I am - I like talking to people and getting to know them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Bronze DofE :u:

So proud
For my sailing I guess, I got to an international level before work took over :/
Reply 9
Original post by Tinemither
Would people even realise I was gone?

I'd b like

where is tiger buddy ?????? :frown:
Hopefully something nice like being funny or caring but it'll probs be something like 'the girl who ate two boxes of pizza at once', or 'the girl who always wore headphones in class and hardly talked or moved'
People at school would remember me for my grades - that's quite depressing really :laugh:
I would be "the kid who couldn't handle A-levels so decided to take the cowardly way out..."
I probably wouldn't even be remembered, aha! :P
Being a crazy cat lady

Posted from TSR Mobile
gcse grades deffo :redface: how sad
i doubt many would even properly care if i died lol
Taking several people I don't like with me.
Original post by Indeterminate
For being a nerd :emo:

While that may be true, that will definitely be because you're smart and you would also be remembered for your kindness and positive influence on the lives of people you have met :biggrin:
for being the nerd in the family and the one who was a good listener
I would be remembered for being that stressed out girl, the one that looks like she about to cry the minute someone mentions the word "exam".

I wish I was joking...:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest