Scroll to see replies

How are you this evening ?
Why are you lonely?
Reply 4
join the klub
Reply 5
Hola signor
Reply 6
I'm eating some more soup. This time it's Minestrone.

Just washed some spoons in the sink, time to go and slice some Kingsmill bread.

There are three pens on my table.
Original post by evalilyXOX
How are you this evening ?

Terrible hbu

Original post by TercioOfParma
Why are you lonely?

People suck
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
:frown:

Terrible hbu

People suck

Ok time for some real talk :tongue:

as highlighted above, your mindset needs to change first, try to be optimistic even if situations arent the best, you need to have a happy or enjoyable aura around you for others to want to be and speak with you. this will involve making some jokes/puns or some pop culture references to summarise very crudely, but

its very important to have integrity in your character, be you everyone else is taken

Try not to say ppl are terrible just yet, its a good dry humour line:tongue: but you're not quite there at that point with everyone, just talk about your hobbies, your interests and any sports/quirks/TV shows youre into. eg youre obvs into maths, why not go to the mathsy side of the forum and speak more there and go from there?

with the right luck, average karma and good wifi someone will reply to you and share similar viewpoints/hobbies then you have friends, easy as that, before you know it, youll waste even more time here and realise that ppl are pretty terrible after all xD

( see now that Ive talked to you for a while, I can use that line, its more suitable and used more effectively in the context)
(edited 8 years ago)
If you are lonely, start studying!
Help to pass the time :wink:
Reply 10
listen to some music, spend time with family or even do some work to keep you in company
Original post by bahjat93
If you are lonely, start studying!
Help to pass the time :wink:

I can't believe someone with that much negative rep 😂
Original post by ForestShadow

Ok time for some real talk wait for my full edit pls

as highlighted above, your mindset needs to change first, try to be optimistic even if situations arent the best, you need to have a happy or enjoyable aura around you for others to want to be and speak with you.

Try not to say ppl are terrible just yet, its a good dry humour line:tongue: but you're not quite there at that point with everyone, just talk about your hobbies, your interests and any sports/quirks/TV shows youre into. eg youre obvs into maths, why not go to the mathsy side of the forum and speak more there and go from there?

with the right luck, average karma and good wifi someone will reply to you and share similar viewpoints/hobbies then you have friends, easy as that

Your meme is bad and you should feel bad. Thanks for the advice amigo!
Hello Lonely, I'm Rich :colone:
Reply 14

Got a topic in mind? :biggrin:

Hey dude I feel down , u know that wortBless feeling yay maybe I need a chat too
Terrible hbu

People suck

Hey i dont suck.
Original post by zGeorge
Got a topic in mind? :biggrin:

Here I'll go for something specific:life
Original post by kaam1234
Hey dude I feel down , u know that wortBless feeling yay maybe I need a chat too

Aw why do you feel down? I feel down cause I flopped my isa today :frown:
Original post by TercioOfParma
Hey i dont suck.

Let's hope you don't amifoamigo

Quick Reply

Latest