The Student Room Group

Is it too late? (A2)

With just under two months until our exams begin, I do not feel 'prepared' in the slightest. Whilst I'm not so reckless as to have done no revision up until this point, I haven't done nearly as much as I need.

Why? Chronic procrastination unlike anything I've experienced before. Last year I was an overachiever, but now I feel like a complete idiot. With 5 A2 exams in English, Law and Psychology - is it too late to turn it around and get AAB?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by to-be-continued
With just under two months until our exams begin, I do not feel 'prepared' in the slightest. Whilst I'm not so reckless as to have done no revision up until this point, I haven't done nearly as much as I need.

Why? Chronic procrastination unlike anything I've experienced before. Last year I was an overachiever, but now I feel like a complete idiot. With 5 A2 exams in English, Law and Psychology - is it too late to turn it around and get AAB?

It's never too late. You can totally achieve it but that's down to your own discipline. Do you want to go to uni and have a great time and a dank future or do you want to regret and feel guilty for the rest of your life?

I am not sugar coating this. It is your own fault if you fail. If you **** up your life. You only have yourself to blame.
Reply 2
2 months? Are you serious? That's LOADS of time to get AAB. Get cracking!
tbh, I don't think anyone really feels great about exams two months beforehand, loads of people won't have even started revising for them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SirRaza97
It's never too late. You can totally achieve it but that's down to your own discipline. Do you want to go to uni and have a great time and a dank future or do you want to regret and feel guilty for the rest of your life?

I am not sugar coating this. It is your own fault if you fail. If you **** up your life. You only have yourself to blame.

Thanks for your honesty, this whole thing has really given me a wake-up call. (Also, 'dank' future? :rolleyes: First time I've heard that one).

Quick Reply

Latest