University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jesslouisexo
I've got an unconditional offer for adult nursing in September 2016☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

iv got a conditional iv firmed for Adult nursing sep 2016! will see you there hopefully! :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by BlondeBabe15
iv got a conditional iv firmed for Adult nursing sep 2016! will see you there hopefully! :smile:

Woo! Congrats on the offer☺️ are you living in halls? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo! Congrats on the offer☺️ are you living in halls? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah really hoping to! Iv been researching all day; which one is best but have no idea as to which one yet! hahha! have you?? X
Yeah really hoping to! Iv been researching all day; which one is best but have no idea as to which one yet! hahha! have you?? X

Aw cool! I'm going to be commuting as don't live to far away! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw cool! I'm going to be commuting as don't live to far away! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh thats lucky! i live ages away so not really possible! have you sorted finance etc yet? i dont really know what to do to be fair! haha!
Ahh thats lucky! i live ages away so not really possible! have you sorted finance etc yet? i dont really know what to do to be fair! haha!

Yeah! Ahh fair enough! Yeah I've done all my finance and my bursary was approved today so finally all sorted haha! If you need any help with anything just let me know☺️ do you have Facebook or anything? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah! Ahh fair enough! Yeah I've done all my finance and my bursary was approved today so finally all sorted haha! If you need any help with anything just let me know☺️ do you have Facebook or anything? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even though iv got a conditional am i still able to apply for bursary and finance do you think? hmmmm i wonder! will have to have a look, yes Ellie Kinson add me x
Even though iv got a conditional am i still able to apply for bursary and finance do you think? hmmmm i wonder! will have to have a look, yes Ellie Kinson add me x

Yeah im pretty sure you can! a few of the girls I've spoken to who are doing the same course have conditionals and they've started their finance! Any clues on how I know which one is you as there is a few people coming up haha! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah im pretty sure you can! a few of the girls I've spoken to who are doing the same course have conditionals and they've started their finance! Any clues on how I know which one is you as there is a few people coming up haha! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

The one of two girls in a car x
The one of two girls in a car x

Added you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Iammusta
Yes,l have applied for accommodation already .l hope l won't be the oldest cause l am 23

Hey :smile: I think I'll be the oldest as I'm 24 so don't worry :wink:! I'll be staying on campus too- which halls would you most like to live in ?
Unconditional in Model Design (Character and Creative Effects) :biggrin: I just finished sorting out my accommodation, anyone in Flat 24 in Maclean Court? :smile:
Hi!
I've recieved (and accepted) an offer for Games Art & Design! :y
I'm super duper excited, I'm moving from Italy and I have no clue where to go oh god
Has anyone recieved any letters from hertfordshire university yet? Feeling kinda scared.
Original post by LesClaypool
Hi!
I've recieved (and accepted) an offer for Games Art & Design! :y
I'm super duper excited, I'm moving from Italy and I have no clue where to go oh god

Congratss!!!
You don't receive anything unit about beginning of June - I've already got my accommodation but my place is deferred :smile: x
Original post by jessicakath
You don't receive anything unit about beginning of June - I've already got my accommodation but my place is deferred :smile: x

Ahhh ok thanks.😃. Also if you dont mind me asking, how did you find picking your accomodation? Is there anything to help you decide where you want to live?
Erm depends on your course tbh, mine had to be 51 weeks because my course is nursing x
Does Herts accept btec science extended diploma ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They accepted mine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending