The Student Room Group

Struggles of A2 French

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GeologyMaths
x

Lacking motivation to learn vocab :boring: thought i'd come here for inspiration ahahaha
When's your oral exam and how are you revising...? really struggling to find arguments for and against the topics like pollution, energy and protecting the planet :/
Reply 121
@eleanor27 Me too! For the environnement topics I have mainly just looked online to see if there are any argument for or against using non renewable energy, why it is important to protect the planet etc, there are some good resources available if you type in the general topic area to google!:smile:

I'm also struggling with question practise for the AQA A2 Oral, so if any of you guys could have a look at the thread I started the other day that would be fab!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63716221&highlight=french%20AQ%20oral

Thank you!!
Bonjour à tous! Was wondering if anyone has done the 2013 book essay:
“Pour apprécier un livre, il faut que le lecteur puisse d’identifier aux personnages de ce livre.” Dans quelle mesure est-ce que cela est vrai pour le livre que vous avez étudié?
especially for Un Sac de Billes and what points you covered etc....?
Merci! :biggrin:
Original post by eleanor27
Bonjour à tous! Was wondering if anyone has done the 2013 book essay:
“Pour apprécier un livre, il faut que le lecteur puisse d’identifier aux personnages de ce livre.” Dans quelle mesure est-ce que cela est vrai pour le livre que vous avez étudié?
especially for Un Sac de Billes and what points you covered etc....?
Merci! :biggrin:

Salut ! Sorry I can't help but I think @GeologyMaths worked on it and might help :h:
Hey! I do A2 French as well, but I do Edexcel. Does anyone else?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Salut ! Sorry I can't help but I think @GeologyMaths worked on it and might help :h:

Merci! I just checked his profile and it says he's banned(??!) :frown: ah well will have to try and rack my brains a bit :wink: thanks anyway xx
Merci! I just checked his profile and it says he's banned(??!) :frown: ah well will have to try and rack my brains a bit :wink: thanks anyway xx

Really o_o godddd I didn't know !
Sorry I did not read the book , but if you need help for translation etc I'd be happy to help :h:
Really o_o godddd I didn't know !
Sorry I did not read the book , but if you need help for translation etc I'd be happy to help :h:

you're amazing as per :smile: would it be possible to ping it over to you as a PM once i'm done to have a glance through to make sure its ok...? merci x
you're amazing as per :smile: would it be possible to ping it over to you as a PM once i'm done to have a glance through to make sure its ok...? merci x

Of course ! Don't hesitate :h:
Of course ! Don't hesitate :h:

je suis en train d'écrire cette rédaction...
Think it's gonna be a disaster but at least I'm handing something in.... :K:
Need to find the motivation to finish it now....
je suis en train d'écrire cette rédaction...
Think it's gonna be a disaster but at least I'm handing something in.... :K:
Need to find the motivation to finish it now....

Parfait !
And according to your PM, it's far from a disaster my dear :wink:
And don't worry about it I'll be here to help you anyway :h:
Parfait !
And according to your PM, it's far from a disaster my dear :wink:
And don't worry about it I'll be here to help you anyway :h:

PRSOM! :heart: :france:

Quick Reply

Latest