The Student Room Group

GCSE Exams in Less Than 4 Weeks!

I'm so nervous, and I feel so underprepared! Anyone else?

Also, I've made hundreds of flashcard questions over Easter (this is like me "taking notes") but I'm unsure if I'll have enough time to memorise them! :frown:
Yeah I'm unprepared too! However, I think the best way to get yourself sorted out is by naming your priorities (subject-wise) and try your hardest to spend most of your time with revising! All the best though!
You shouldn't worry too much about not being able to cope time-wise :-) Back when I did my GCSEs, I've started proper revision just about 2 weeks before the exams started, and still managed to get good grades. It isn't that hard to organise your time. The best piece of advice I can give you is to use your break- and lunchtime for revision. Also, treat your learning as if it isn't a knowledge needed solely for the sake of exam, but something you'll need to know, or may use for the rest of your life! :-) Knowledge is power, and all great people know that! I wish you good luck with your GCSE exams, I know it's a stressful time, but you'll be fine! ;-) If you need any help regarding revision for subjects like English Lit, Maths, Biology, Physics, History and French, just PM me and I'll be glad to help ya! ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Perfection Ace
Yeah I'm unprepared too! However, I think the best way to get yourself sorted out is by naming your priorities (subject-wise) and try your hardest to spend most of your time with revising! All the best though!

Original post by TeamRocket4ever
You shouldn't worry too much about not being able to cope time-wise :-) Back when I did my GCSEs, I've started proper revision just about 2 weeks before the exams started, and still managed to get good grades. It isn't that hard to organise your time. The best piece of advice I can give you is to use your break- and lunchtime for revision. Also, treat your learning as if it isn't a knowledge needed solely for the sake of exam, but something you'll need to know, or may use for the rest of your life! :-) Knowledge is power, and all great people know that! I wish you good luck with your GCSE exams, I know it's a stressful time, but you'll be fine! ;-) If you need any help regarding revision for subjects like English Lit, Maths, Biology, Physics, History and French, just PM me and I'll be glad to help ya! ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the kind responses! I'm just worried about how panicked I'm gonna be in the briefing hall - for the mocks I was SO nervous so I have no idea how I'm going to be in the real thing. Maybe I'll feel better and more prepared but I really don't know.
Reply 4
I feel unprepared too my school left controlled assessments late and im still doing like 5. I also had no holidays and came in and literally learnt bull through the days. I cant even have study leave which is the worst thing as well
Original post by kb12345
I feel unprepared too my school left controlled assessments late and im still doing like 5. I also had no holidays and came in and literally learnt bull through the days. I cant even have study leave which is the worst thing as well

I have IT coursework to finish. Everything is just a bit of a mess.

Quick Reply

Latest