The Student Room Group

How much tongue is too much tongue??

I was chilling with this guy and oh boy too much tongue is an understatement. He was sucking my tongue, trying to shove it down my throat, spitting on it and wanting me to spit on it back, licking my entire face, kept wanting me to stick my tongue out so he could lick it like a puppy then suck on it. He wanted me to lick his whole face and spit on his neck and suck his ears. He was trying to literally eat my face. Basically a hell load of tongue. He had to give me tissue at the end of this to wipe everything off. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet but is there anyone who is like this and is this some sort of fetish??? He clearly was enjoying every moment of this tongue fiasco whilst I sat there TRYING to keep it together and trying to find some sort of pleasure from it. I'm not a person who really enjoys wet kisses or tongue anyway so this was on a whole different level. Is this normal? :lol:
When it goes down your throat and he deposits an Alien inside you :yep:
Well clearly for you, not much.
Original post by Anonymous
I was chilling with this guy and oh boy too much tongue is an understatement. He was sucking my tongue, trying to shove it down my throat, spitting on it and wanting me to spit on it back, licking my entire face, kept wanting me to stick my tongue out so he could lick it like a puppy then suck on it. He wanted me to lick his whole face and spit on his neck and suck his ears. He was trying to literally eat my face. Basically a hell load of tongue. He had to give me tissue at the end of this to wipe everything off. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet but is there anyone who is like this and is this some sort of fetish??? He clearly was enjoying every moment of this tongue fiasco whilst I sat there TRYING to keep it together and trying to find some sort of pleasure from it. I'm not a person who really enjoys wet kisses or tongue anyway so this was on a whole different level. Is this normal? :lol:

ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
wtf did i just read?
Reply 4
If you can taste acid, it's too much.
Reply 5
"Use water that has boiled just once - any more than that and the level of oxygen in the water is reduced and your tea can taste a bit 'flat'. Warm the teapot first by swilling boiling water around inside it, then warm the cups with the water from the teapot. For a four-cup pot, use two teabags."

I googled for some advice.
Perhaps this is some use.
if someone does something you do not enjoy just explain to them that they should stop.

I don't know if this is crossing the guidelines but I seriously can't resist delivering te punchline so here goes.

Bestiality :wink:

Seriously though that is literally what a dog would do..... (not that I would know ofc)
Your mouth got violated
:rofl:
Definitely not normal.. Perhaps you need to sit him down and say you're not comfortable with it? He needs to take your preferences into account! I'm not a fan of tongues at all, actually, because once you start, you can't control your saliva and it's just too much...

what the hell this is SO HOT

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by alkaline.
what the hell this is SO HOT

Spoiler

Do you genuinely find this hot? And if so can you explain why so i can get his perspective...
Spit kissing and tonguing is a turn on for me personally.
Do you genuinely find this hot? And if so can you explain why so i can get his perspective...

Yes I do lmao not even embarrassed to admit it.

Well I wouldn't want to do it that intensely with someone I wasn't romantically involved with, like if it was a ONS it wouldn't appeal to me.

In terms of a boyf/husband, it's like you just wanna get closer to him. It's just, you know when you get horny as a girl you might not want to have sex straight away but as things get more and more intense in foreplay you'd just want the next "level", right? So like with kissing just tongues is cool, but then idk if you're into someone you just wanna get closer to them.

Think about it biologically, I have quite a biological mind, one way you can look at it is sex in essence is intimacy & exchanging fluid but you're basically doing that in the mouth. Like just going deeper into someone (eg. Deepthroating in oral sex or deep strokes during penetrative sex - the action/ instinctive movement is going physically deeper so the way he's kissing you is just mimicking that but he wants to do it in your mouth (with his tongue lol) and in terms of exchanging fluids (eg, cum in sex but this time it's spit)

You'll find a lot of "mechanisms" in the body repeat themselves in various forms without us even realising it, it all links in some way in my head when I think about why but it's difficult to explain.

In the end it's just hot, it's time consuming trying to figure why but I do enjoy evaluatingfeelings so there ya go :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous #1

yes actually thats quite intense and obscene but i have experienced it and i loved it. so i dont mind doing it once in a while. when she stuck her tongue all over inside my mouth all while every corner and sucking my tongue, it was heaven, unfortunately she is not in this world anymore. Its called tongue fetish btw. i kinda have it now too. She's gone but her fetish lives in me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending