The Student Room Group

Court stops circumcision.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Allah (pbuh) is so strong that he can give you reminders when you criticise him (pbuh). You can't fight Allah (pbuh).

(pbuh)

you don't say pbuh after allah's name lol.

Spoiler

Original post by EricPiphany
I can't understand what people have against circumcision. It's one of those lovely things that have been passed down to us from ancient cultures. Our ancestors certainly knew what was best for us humans.
Besides, it isn't dangerous (in general) so that means we should do it.
I've been to many circumcisions in the past, and trust me there is nothing inhumane about it. There's usually some nice food. And babies sound so cute when they cry.
This is an important part of being human.
[video="youtube;1vvb16VyVEY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vvb16VyVEY[/video]

one of those lovely things that have been passed down to us from ancient cultures. Our ancestors certainly knew what was best for us humans.
Yes chopping of a part of your dick is a very lovely thing. and our ancestors did not know what was best for us, these were the people that believe in crazy rituals to relive pains, and did many crazy and wrong things. they did not know best.

Besides, it isn't dangerous (in general) so that means we should do it.
Do you know what else is not dangerous (In general) Covering a child in butter and mayonaise, I guess we should do this then, why not. At least it is not anything like chopping part of your dick off.

I've been to many circumcisions in the past, and trust me there is nothing inhumane about it. There's usually some nice food. And babies sound so cute when they cry.
Well I am glad that you are happy due to nice food while a child gets his penis mutilated.
And babies sound so cute when they cry. Right, ok glad you enjoy the screams of a foreskinless child. this is pretty disgusting
Original post by Josb
Yeah, I think we should do the same to girls, because vaginas are more aesthetically pleasing when the inner labia don't stick outside.

You're messed up
Original post by Youngmetro
lmaoo , most would agree a circumcised dick is better. Foreskin is something that we as humans dont need to function.

If you want 'facts' then an uncircumcised dick is more dirty and unhygienic and on that grounds it is better, incidentally it is one reason why many do have it.

Humans dont need fingernails to function, dont need hair, dont need lots of things, does not mean it is right to decide for them

most would agree a circumcised dick is better
Source, and anyway this does not change anything
Original post by AperfectBalance
X

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic. :erm:
Reply 185
You're messed up

I'm just using your logic, moron.
Reply 186
Original post by alkaline.
you don't say pbuh after allah's name lol.

I know. :rolleyes:
Original post by Hydeman
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic. :erm:

I don't know who you are referencing as it just says X

But I doubt they are
Original post by Josb
I'm just using your logic, moron.

lmaoo that aint my logic though, moron
I don't know who you are referencing as it just says X

But I doubt they are

EricPiphany. And it seems quite obvious to me that he is, given how he framed it. :s-smilie:
Original post by Hydeman
EricPiphany. And it seems quite obvious to me that he is, given how he framed it. :s-smilie:

I have seen stupider opinions, Sadly
Humans dont need fingernails to function, dont need hair, dont need lots of things, does not mean it is right to decide for them

most would agree a circumcised dick is better
Source, and anyway this does not change anything

Yes we cut our hair, we cut our fingernails, cutting those of a baby doesnt mean its a violation of their human rights.

lmaoo im not bothered to argue about that anyway, best source out there is probably cosmopolitan.

It really is
Reply 193

You're the one who said "A circumcised dick is more aesthetically pleasing." :h:
Yes we cut our hair, we cut our fingernails, cutting those of a baby doesnt mean its a violation of their human rights.

lmaoo im not bothered to argue about that anyway, best source out there is probably cosmopolitan.

Hair grows back, fingernails grow back, foreskin does not.

And anyway you always seem to leave the argument when you know you are loosing
Original post by EricPiphany
So true, my mate was raped once and he's fine. Doesn't mean I'm going to rape people. Respect.

What a comparison :laugh:
Reply 196

Does foreskin grow back like hair and fingernails?
Original post by Josb
You're the one who said "A circumcised dick is more aesthetically pleasing." :h:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10998633/Dont-compare-male-circumcision-with-FGM.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/why-female-genital-mutilation-very-different-issue-male-circumcision-1486805

Two things, first is that you comparing the two is invalid. Refer to the two articles plus the 100 other ones that say it isnt a valid comparison to make.

Second, a circumcised vagina aint even aesthetically pleasing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hair grows back, fingernails grow back, foreskin does not.

And anyway you always seem to leave the argument when you know you are loosing

Then what was the point you were making about hair and fingernails?

It's ironic how you say im losing cos i leave the argument, which i didnt. You still havent answered when i made this point:

'If you want 'facts' then an uncircumcised dick is more dirty and unhygienic and on that grounds it is better, incidentally it is one reason why many do have it.'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10998633/Dont-compare-male-circumcision-with-FGM.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/why-female-genital-mutilation-very-different-issue-male-circumcision-1486805

Two things, first is that your comparing the two is invalid. Refer to the two articles plus the 100 other ones that say it isnt a valid comparison to make.

Second, a circumcised vagina aint even aesthetically pleasing.

Ok so if a majority of people think something is right it is?

I assume you think that gays should be stoned or people who leave the faith should be killed? Since more Muslims think this than not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending