The Student Room Group

The toilet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
i see, so it's chance then?

i mean who doesn't want to know? i mean it's not like poos have a will of their own right?

It's not that easy for threads to get lost :tongue:
i see, so it's chance then?

i mean who doesn't want to know? i mean it's not like poos have a will of their own right?

it refused to go down without being flushed twice, it smelled pretty bad when i flushed, it's like all the stale bad gas that was released from the poo just decided to drift upwards and rise -.-

As it does...

I was in the toilets in college last week and I find out after I've left something in the bowl that the flush doesn't work.

I've avoided that location since...
Reply 23
Toilets don't work like that.

It's a syphon once it's started it's started.
All you're doing is just pouring water into the pan until the weight of the column of water in the pan forces the water in the bottom of the pan (and whatever else might be there) around the U bend.
Reply 24
Original post by Student403
It's not that easy for threads to get lost :tongue:

i'm glad, then people can know about my problems too

Original post by iEthan

:smile:
Original post by EricPiphany
As it does...

I was in the toilets in college last week and I find out after I've left something in the bowl that the flush doesn't work.

I've avoided that location since...

o.o it was really funny i remember the time i went to the college for the second for the second part of my NCS program and i did a huge turd there and it blocked the toilet of course and i heard the cleaner going EEEHHHHUUUUGGGGGHHHH as i was walking past with all my buddies who did NCS with me as we left the building. Funniest moment of my life ever rate it 10/10

Original post by JC.
Toilets don't work like that.

It's a syphon once it's started it's started.
All you're doing is just pouring water into the pan until the weight of the column of water in the pan forces the water in the bottom of the pan (and whatever else might be there) around the U bend.

my poo refuses to bend
i'm glad, then people can know about my problems too

:smile:

o.o it was really funny i remember the time i went to the college for the second for the second part of my NCS program and i did a huge turd there and it blocked the toilet of course and i heard the cleaner going EEEHHHHUUUUGGGGGHHHH as i was walking past with all my buddies who did NCS with me as we left the building. Funniest moment of my life ever rate it 10/10

my poo refuses to bend

truly made me laugh

Quick Reply

Latest