Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sandy_Vega30

Winner Winner!! :tongue:
502:wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Winner Winner!! :tongue:

Good job! :smile: We finally got there.... but spotify is not responding :colonhash:
Original post by Minnie Mouse.
Good job! :smile: We finally got there.... but spotify is not responding :colonhash:

He'll get it done at some point:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
He'll get it done at some point:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry for the random question (don't want to make a thread about it) but do you, by any chance speak french? Or know anyone who speaks french on TSR?

I'm going to have to ask CT to delete your post because you can't have consecutive posts on here :redface:
I take French GCSE. Your best bet is FrenchUnicorn. She's French and very friendly (and a unicorn :tongue:). You could PM her for help :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to have to ask CT to delete your post because you can't have consecutive posts on here :redface:
I take French GCSE. Your best bet is FrenchUnicorn. She's French and very friendly (and a unicorn :tongue:). You could PM her for help :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh.... Sorry! And okay..... weird name but will ask!

Oh.... Sorry! And okay..... weird name but will ask!

No worries :smile: Hahaha yup but she's a great person so I'm sure she'll be glad to help:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries :smile: Hahaha yup but she's a great person so I'm sure she'll be glad to help:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay! I'm just hoping she is in the mood to help (AKA Hoping she has the time).....

Okay! I'm just hoping she is in the mood to help (AKA Hoping she has the time).....

Ohh yeah, hopefully she will :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please don't spam the thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry :smile: 137
Ohh yeah, hopefully she will :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest