The Student Room Group

Does she actually want me or is she an attention whore?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm still a bit concerned she Is just doing it to get a response, or because Its some big in joke that I like her or whatever (I can't imagine a reason why they would think that though)

you sound insecure, stop thinking like that. Think about it, that would be a pretty **** joke :lol: if you like talking to her then continue to by all means. But seriously just focus on your exams (I'm assuming you have them soon). Even if you have to ignore her for a day or two, do it. (It'll only make her want you more and force her to think of you, if she likes you. A win win situation). Your future is more important than a girl who may or may not like you.

Like I said, stop thinking too much about it, it'll make you more attached to her. Just let things flow naturally, and when it's reasonable, just be open to her about how you feel. Better to let it out, than to keep it inside wondering if she likes you or not. (Wasting time you could've spent on another girl :borat:)
Original post by Lord Samosa
you sound insecure, stop thinking like that. Think about it, that would be a pretty **** joke :lol: if you like talking to her then continue to by all means. But seriously just focus on your exams (I'm assuming you have them soon). Even if you have to ignore her for a day or two, do it. (It'll only make her want you more and force her to think of you, if she likes you. A win win situation). Your future is more important than a girl who may or may not like you.

Like I said, stop thinking too much about it, it'll make you more attached to her. Just let things flow naturally, and when it's reasonable, just be open to her about how you feel. Better to let it out, than to keep it inside wondering if she likes you or not. (Wasting time you could've spent on another girl :borat:)

Oh, It's not really getting in the way of revision. As for insecure, lifes been very eventful atm, so I have been drained.
So she added me on tinder, sent the whole "hey babes" kinda thing, when I said hi back like 4 hours later since I didn't notice, she claims It was our mutual friend when the times don't line up.

This is really trying my patience, I may just tell her I'm not interested and just get on with my life since I am already emotionally exhausted from other things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending