The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Varela scores an amazing winner in the last minute of stoppage time to win the U21 title. Emotional.

https://twitter.com/ManUtdUniverse/status/722514496661635072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Original post by qasidb
Do you have a Word doc with Rk quotes on standby?

Nah, I use the search function on TSR
(edited 8 years ago)
Made up BS
Original post by Dirtybit
Varela scores an amazing winner in the last minute of stoppage time to win the U21 title. Emotional.

https://twitter.com/ManUtdUniverse/status/722514496661635072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Even a draw would've won us the league, unless we lost our last 2 by a total of 7 goals or more

irrelevant goal
Original post by difeo
Even a draw would've won us the league, unless we lost our last 2 by a total of 7 goals or more

irrelevant goal

I don't follow the U21s and have no idea what their league table looks like but why were the players, the dugout and the commentator so ecstatic to see an "irrelevant goal" then?
Original post by difeo

irrelevant goal

You should let them know because they celebrated a lot

Original post by qasidb
I don't follow the U21s and have no idea what their league table looks like but why were the players, the dugout and the commentator so ecstatic to see an "irrelevant goal" then?
The goal officially won us the league
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by qasidb

Well having it mathematically won must be nice especially for the players as it removes all doubt and they'll be allowed to properly celebrate etc, plus any last minute winner is gonna cause a big reaction regardless of the context.

Original post by Dirtybit
You should let them know because they celebrated a lot

The goal officially won us the league

Sure and Rashford's goal officially sent Villa down but it was happening anyway
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7846
Original post by difeo
Well having it mathematically won must be nice especially for the players as it removes all doubt and they'll be allowed to properly celebrate etc, plus any last minute winner is gonna cause a big reaction regardless of the context.

Sure and Rashford's goal officially sent Villa down but it was happening anyway

you must be fun at parties
He does Demichilis so wrong :biggrin:

Original post by xKay
you must be fun at parties

pls dont do this
Heard them Eton parties can be straight up hectic.
Reply 7850
We go 2 pts behind City if we win and they still have Arsenal to play.. how are we still in the race for top 4? We're ****ing ****
Original post by Manchester United
We go 2 pts behind City if we win and they still have Arsenal to play.. how are we still in the race for top 4? We're ****ing ****

Because we are all ****ing **** my friend
U21s win the league = no need to spend?
Original post by Manchester United

Yh but you still have Leicester and West Ham to play.
Original post by shawn_o1
U21s win the league = no need to spend?

Cause all the u/21s are in the first team and all the injured / bad attitude first teamers are in the u21s.
Original post by samir12
Yh but you still have Leicester and West Ham to play.

They're both small teams, we should beat them easily.
Schneiderlin Lingard Rooney midfield

the scenes
United: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Darmian, Lingard, Schneiderlin, Mata, Rooney, Martial, Rashford #mufc

#mufc subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo, Young, Fellaini, Herrera, Memphis

Posted from TSR Mobile
LVG, do you even midfield?

I suppose it's better than Fellaini though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest