The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincePaul657777
Really ?

I guess you did not know that white folks can parade around with guns and not be shot, tased or in any way abused by officers. Even when whites threaten those officers.

I guess you did not know that even when whites verbally taunt and abuse those officers outside a school. Even when they bring that weapon to a park between the White House and Capitol building, and proceed to issue political threats, nothing happens to them

I guess you did not know that that a white man can actually point his weapon at officers, refuse to drop that weapon when told to do so, and even demand that the officers “drop their f*cking guns,” as happened last year in New Orleans and still be alive..

I guess you did not know that a white man can actually take an officer’s gun from him and manage to get a shot off without being killed or beaten to a bloody pulp, as recently happened in the USA.

I guess you did not know that a white guy can shoot at cops with a BB gun and not be violently beaten or killed for his actions, as happened in the USA last year. Or that white guys can shoot up a Walmart in Idaho and be taken into custody without injury.

Or point a gun at cops in Pennsylvania and not be killed or injured. Or point a gun at firefighters in Phoenix and not get shot when the cops arrive.

I guess you did not know that a white woman can shoot up a neighborhood and lead cops on a car chase during which she also shoots at them, as happened last year in the USA, and still live to tell the story.

I've dealt with you before, you are an ideological bigot entirely incapable of accepting any position other than your own.

Your source doesnt even attempt to hide its bias
STEVE LOHNERWhite Privilege Pass: The name doesn’t ring familiar but the 18-year old kid from Aurora, Colorado tells a Denver Fox 31 News that he believes police are unfairly targeting simply because he is walking around town with a shotgun

It literally unironically states 'white privilege pass'. Thats nailing your intention to your forehead. Also he is being unfairly targeted, colorado has open carry laws and he has every right to exercise his rights in relation to them. This proves my point from another one of your own sources
“We had a citizen exercise his right to open carry, and he chose to exercise that right near the high school,” said Officer Carey Spangler.“We’ve dealt with this individual in the past,” Spangler added. “We know of him to exercise his right to open carry.”

He is exercising a federally entrenched constitutional right.

The next example, (a) its rather hard to shoot someone when they've taken your gun.
(b) Its also improper - as someone who knows and has trained with soldiers - to shoot someone struggling with or right next to a target as the bullet may pass through them in to your colleague, may miss entirely and ricochet anywhere, or the target may move causing you to hit your colleague.

The BB gun example is exemplary on part of the officer. He recognised it as a false firearm and didnt shoot the wielder, only a true bigot could make that racial.

The guy that pointed a gun at firefighters ended up
"Authorities then engaged in an hour-long standoff with the suspect who barricaded himself inside his apartment. Eventually, authorities forced themselves into the apartment and took Whitlock into custody". We have limited information but they didnt shoot him on arrival because he was barricaded inside. The firefighters couldnt have shot him, they dont carry guns. He then got taken into custody in uncertain circumstances. Again race is irrelevant to any point to be made here.

The man pointing his gun at police;
"Police say when they approached Frazier's vehicle it appeared he was going in and out of consciousness and that he refused to acknowledge requests to unlock the vehicle doors." he was incapable. He wasnt shot because he was hardly even conscious, the police didnt need to kill him because he wasnt an immediate threat given he was more likely to pass out than pull the trigger. Would you shoot somebody sliding in and out of consciousness for holding a firearm?

The final story has no material facts to extrapolate why she wasnt shot and is therefore entirely supposition on your part.
Really ?

I guess you did not know that white folks can parade around with guns and not be shot, tased or in any way abused by officers. Even when whites threaten those officers.

I guess you did not know that even when whites verbally taunt and abuse those officers outside a school. Even when they bring that weapon to a park between the White House and Capitol building, and proceed to issue political threats, nothing happens to them

I guess you did not know that that a white man can actually point his weapon at officers, refuse to drop that weapon when told to do so, and even demand that the officers “drop their f*cking guns,” as happened last year in New Orleans and still be alive..

I guess you did not know that a white man can actually take an officer’s gun from him and manage to get a shot off without being killed or beaten to a bloody pulp, as recently happened in the USA.

I guess you did not know that a white guy can shoot at cops with a BB gun and not be violently beaten or killed for his actions, as happened in the USA last year. Or that white guys can shoot up a Walmart in Idaho and be taken into custody without injury.

Or point a gun at cops in Pennsylvania and not be killed or injured. Or point a gun at firefighters in Phoenix and not get shot when the cops arrive.

I guess you did not know that a white woman can shoot up a neighborhood and lead cops on a car chase during which she also shoots at them, as happened last year in the USA, and still live to tell the story.

What you say is not true.
Really ?

I decided to read just one of your examples because I know how incredibly biased you are, I read the taunt and abuse one, why should someone be shot in that situation? There is absolutely no suggestion that he was ever going to shoot anyone and there is absolutely no evidence that he has broken any laws.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Problem with the US cops is they are happy to shoot first then ask questions

I had a run in with them when I was in the states and their attitude is really quite shocking bad.

Do you realize how many cops are shot here? Shoot first could quickly become the order of the day.
Original post by GonvilleBromhead
I've dealt with you before, you are an ideological bigot entirely incapable of accepting any position other than your own.

Your source doesnt even attempt to hide its bias
: The name doesn’t ring familiar but the 18-year old kid from Aurora, Colorado tells a Denver Fox 31 News that he believes police are unfairly targeting simply because he is walking around town with a shotgun

It literally unironically states 'white privilege pass'. Thats nailing your intention to your forehead. Also he is being unfairly targeted, colorado has open carry laws and he has every right to exercise his rights in relation to them. This proves my point from another one of your own sources
“We had a citizen exercise his right to open carry, and he chose to exercise that right near the high school,” said Officer Carey Spangler.“We’ve dealt with this individual in the past,” Spangler added. “We know of him to exercise his right to open carry.”

He is exercising a federally entrenched constitutional right.

The next example, (a) its rather hard to shoot someone when they've taken your gun.
(b) Its also improper - as someone who knows and has trained with soldiers - to shoot someone struggling with or right next to a target as the bullet may pass through them in to your colleague, may miss entirely and ricochet anywhere, or the target may move causing you to hit your colleague.

The BB gun example is exemplary on part of the officer. He recognised it as a false firearm and didnt shoot the wielder, only a true bigot could make that racial.

1) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners ?

2) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the police deal in drugs THEMSELVES. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

3) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain the police murdering those who file complaints against them ?

4) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain the slaughtering innocent civilians and then covering up the crime ?

5) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how the police enforce the war on drugs, which has disproportionately targeted black people, even thoughaccording to every study and at every age level, whites use and deal drugs at the same or higher rates than the black people ?

6) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that sometimes the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people.

7) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the police profile and stop-and-frisk, harassing almost exclusively innocent persons so as to get at thestatistical few that have actually committed a crime ?

8) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain the Police in Ferguson have functioned for years as the enforcers of a massive municipal shakedown scheme, in which black people were targeted for minor offences, ticketed and then fined so as to raise money for local government ?

9) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain when the riots happened in the USA last year following the killing of Michael Brown, police responded to protests by using military equipment and tactics, sending a message that they were essentially at war with their own people !! Tactics that they are now admitting only escalated the crisis ?

10) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the Police threaten to kill black folks and hide the evidence, but are allowed to keep their jobs ?

11) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how they love posting blatantly racist and even homicidal rants on their social media pages or in text messages, in town after town across America: dozens of such cases in the past year that we know of, including one particularly egregious case in San Francisco, in which a group of officers exchanged messages calling African Americans “monkeys” and declaring that all blacks (whom they certainly didn’t refer to in that way) “must hang.” ?

12) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain another case from Albuquerque where an officer who shot and killed a suspect after a traffic stop referred to his profession as “human waste disposal” on Facebook.

13) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain in some of these cases, the racist cops have also been allowed to keep their jobs or to get them back after being fired, as recently happened in Florida.Police beat black suspects without cause and then lie about it, or plant evidence to cover up their misdeeds ?

14) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how they respond to the least verbal challenge with violence, as in the case of Eric Garner who was killed by a Staten Island cop by way of neck compression, simply for telling police to stop harassing him.

15) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how too often they have shot first and asked questions (or not) later, and are far quicker to shoot unarmed black folks than unarmed whites ?
Original post by joecphillips
I decided to read just one of your examples because I know how incredibly biased you are, I read the taunt and abuse one, why should someone be shot in that situation? There is absolutely no suggestion that he was ever going to shoot anyone and there is absolutely no evidence that he has broken any laws.

I'm biased.

Really ?

You like to present yourself as open-minded, enlightened, neutral, objective, all about facts and reasons, but it is all show. It is more for your own benefit than for mine because you certainly are not fooling me. You try to masquerade your internal chaos into a form of rationality. That's all you do.

Once you cut through all that candy you are as racist and unbending as they come this side of the Klan.

But I suppose when one after another after another after another black male (roughly one every 28 hours) and more than a few black women and girls are gunned down by police or vigilantes in city after city and town after town, unarmed, or armed only with an air rifle in a Wal-Mart ?

They were all deserved because in your world Police can not do no wrong.

Meanwhile white men can point their guns at federal officials or parade around the streets, or in Target or churches or Chipotle, or bars (because guns around booze is always a great idea) or anywhere they damned well please with weapons real ones, with bullets and be left to see another day? Or in some cases even lauded as heroes and the new “freedom riders,” standing up for their constitutional rights ?

But you ignore evidence of recent history of overtly racist leadership and racist brutality against black people.You ignore the fact the police include among their ranks racists who openly berate the people for whom they work as “animals?

But this in nation when city officials in Detroit can shut off water to thousands of mostly black residents for owing a few hundred dollars on their bills, while refusing to cut off white-led corporations that collectively owe millions?

Only a commitment to overhauling policing, demilitarizing the cops, purging all racists from the ranks of law enforcement, requiring them to wear cameras at all times, requiring them to live in the communities they police, and a host of other reforms, can possibly stem the tide of racism from the Police in the USA.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm biased.

Really ?

You like to present yourself as open-minded, enlightened, neutral, objective, all about facts and reasons, but it is all show. It is more for your own benefit than for mine because you certainly are not fooling me. You try to masquerade your internal chaos into a form of rationality. That's all you do.

Once you cut through all that candy you are as racist and unbending as they come this side of the Klan.

But I suppose when one after another after another after another black male (roughly one every 28 hours) and more than a few black women and girls are gunned down by police or vigilantes in city after city and town after town, unarmed, or armed only with an air rifle in a Wal-Mart ?

They were all deserved because in your world Police can not do no wrong.

Meanwhile white men can point their guns at federal officials or parade around the streets, or in Target or churches or Chipotle, or bars (because guns around booze is always a great idea) or anywhere they damned well please with weapons real ones, with bullets and be left to see another day? Or in some cases even lauded as heroes and the new “freedom riders,” standing up for their constitutional rights ?

But you ignore evidence of recent history of overtly racist leadership and racist brutality against black people.You ignore the fact the police include among their ranks racists who openly berate the people for whom they work as “animals?

But this in nation when city officials in Detroit can shut off water to thousands of mostly black residents for owing a few hundred dollars on their bills, while refusing to cut off white-led corporations that collectively owe millions?

Only a commitment to overhauling policing, demilitarizing the cops, purging all racists from the ranks of law enforcement, requiring them to wear cameras at all times, requiring them to live in the communities they police, and a host of other reforms, can possibly stem the tide of racism from the Police in the USA.

Yes you are.

you are right I do not care about you but it is not due to race or anything like that I just think that out of the people who are said to have been inciting racial hatred it is people like you who actually does by creating a us v them mentality and that creates problems.

Who has had comments removed for racism? I think you will find you are the racist.

Do you want to comment on the fact that despite blacks being 12% of the USA's population they were responsible over 30% of police officers Feloniously Killed
1) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners ?

2) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the police deal in drugs THEMSELVES. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

3) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain the police murdering those who file complaints against them ?

4) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain the slaughtering innocent civilians and then covering up the crime ?

5) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how the police enforce the war on drugs, which has disproportionately targeted black people, even thoughaccording to every study and at every age level, whites use and deal drugs at the same or higher rates than the black people ?

6) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that sometimes the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people.

7) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the police profile and stop-and-frisk, harassing almost exclusively innocent persons so as to get at thestatistical few that have actually committed a crime ?

8) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain the Police in Ferguson have functioned for years as the enforcers of a massive municipal shakedown scheme, in which black people were targeted for minor offences, ticketed and then fined so as to raise money for local government ?

9) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain when the riots happened in the USA last year following the killing of Michael Brown, police responded to protests by using military equipment and tactics, sending a message that they were essentially at war with their own people !! Tactics that they are now admitting only escalated the crisis ?

10) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain that the Police threaten to kill black folks and hide the evidence, but are allowed to keep their jobs ?

11) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how they love posting blatantly racist and even homicidal rants on their social media pages or in text messages, in town after town across America: dozens of such cases in the past year that we know of, including one particularly egregious case in San Francisco, in which a group of officers exchanged messages calling African Americans “monkeys” and declaring that all blacks (whom they certainly didn’t refer to in that way) “must hang.” ?

12) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain another case from Albuquerque where an officer who shot and killed a suspect after a traffic stop referred to his profession as “human waste disposal” on Facebook.

13) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain in some of these cases, the racist cops have also been allowed to keep their jobs or to get them back after being fired, as recently happened in Florida.Police beat black suspects without cause and then lie about it, or plant evidence to cover up their misdeeds ?

14) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how they respond to the least verbal challenge with violence, as in the case of Eric Garner who was killed by a Staten Island cop by way of neck compression, simply for telling police to stop harassing him.

15) If you think the police for most part are honest then how do you explain how too often they have shot first and asked questions (or not) later, and are far quicker to shoot unarmed black folks than unarmed whites ?

You use the same three or four sources for everything. Either you're quick searching this as you go along or - more likely - you have it all stored up which says a lot. I dont need endless articles to justify my world view, particularly when its all an exercise in confirmation bias anyway. If you were interested in the truth you'd look at multiple sources from across the media, which is why despite the blatant agenda, im not dismissing yours outright. I am noticing a trend of third rate, two bit, bias riddled sites though. Nothing as authoritative as Rutgers or a well renowned news channel. Authority isnt everything but I did a brief search for the rundown of your sites and you may as well be quoting me UFO weekly for their method, objectivity and even journalism is universally considered to be rubbish.

1) politics. If you think the police can go to war with all crime syndicates all the time you're mad. The Cartels are a result of the CIA trying to expunge crime in America (LA specifically) by importing more vicious criminals. that went about as well as could be expected. They have to give and take, if that means knocking the charges off a pawn to snatch a bigger target it'll happen. Its not necessarily right but that isnt the debate here.

2) Bad apples. Some soldiers commit war crimes, not all are war criminals.

3) blatant misrepresentation. Hes a convicted cop killer on death row, of course they want him offed. He killed their friends, thats a human reaction. They didnt murder him, they asked a judge to strike his reprieve which a judge is entitled to do regardless. They did not ask for extra-judicial power to be exercised or any law to be broken.

4) Bloody sunday. Hillsborough. The list goes on. Police cover up what makes the public lose faith in them because if law enforcement looks bad and people stop respecting it, people stop obeying it. When they make mistakes they bury it partly to protect their own and partly to keep everything chugging along as normal. New Orleans is a drug and crime capital. The war on drugs is very literal there, you obviously never grew up in a poor neighbourhood, cops close ranks, the occupants file false reports and throw stuff at their cars. Its the way of the world. Thats in the UK. America has guns and drugs aplenty. You've misrepresented again, you make it seem like they're gunning down people firing squad style, the report comments on sustained violence over a long period of time which for all the reporting is on both sides. There's no smoke without fire.

5) because as aforementioned black populations commit a disproportionate amount of crime to their population. More white people take and deal drugs because there are massively more white people in the west but an individual white person statistically has less chance of being a drug dealer than an individual black person.

6) They're told not to enforce laws for expediency. No blacklivesmatter activists have been arrested or shot because of the sensitivity of the subject despite vandalising and damaging police property, intimidation tactics, public disturbance and nuisance among other crimes. A lot of the people in power lived in those areas, they wanted their property prices to stay nice and high and their kids to feel safe because they were sheltered from reality. Also it says more 'use' as in a possession misdemeanor, there was no source in the neighbourhood so by targeting the source they didnt need to pull everyone for possession which would be impossible anyway. You start breaking down doors for an eighth of marijuana people start to feel like they're under the thumb of the state and hostility brews. Also join the police and try arresting your chief inspectors kid, see what happens.

7) Stop and frisk is an overused power granted to allow police to intercept suspicious peoples. Its now commonly employed to make up figures by getting people for minor things or to deal with people who may cause trouble. These are subjective judgements and before you attribute them to racism they're more classist ie the guy in nike tracksuit and a hoodie is more likely to cause trouble than the suit wearing guy (and again poverty demographics)

8) They targeted poor areas, not black people specifically. People ask less questions when you start booking the impoverished. I have no doubt this was a money making scheme like speed cameras and the like, none of that makes it racial. The department of justice paper - which by the way looks like it was compiled by a child - is also post the ferguson debacle so though I have no evidence i imagine bias designed to defuse the delicate situation was expected if not outright mandated.

9) They're police not philosophers. You start throwing stuff they'll throw right back and they have bigger catapults than you. Thats how law enforcement has worked since time immemorial. A show of force, a swift response and an apology upon de-escalation. People cant riot if you pepper spray them and lock them up, you can find scapegoats and make amends when the conflict is over. Thats the sad reality, look at the london riots. Vigilantism is illegal but the police actively asked for their assistance and followed them in to sweep up, batons swinging and shields raised. Since the Urban Cohort in rome and probably even before civil enforcement has been this way. The only thing worse than being wrong is being overpowered.

10) another misrepresentation. Saying a man should be shot is not saying you want to shoot him. Again the source is dodgy as hell and google throws up a blank. It is not conspiracy to murder to say someone deserves to be dead. Maybe he did, but the officer (a combat veteran btw) did not propose actually killing him. As for his use of '******', its a slur used because it offends. The same way women are often called slu*s or wh0res because it offends them. It may have been racially charged, individuals can be racist but that doesnt explain why an officer should be indicted for an expression of frustration, nor show any sort of systemic or even relevant racist sentiment in the police.

11) quote;
One person, believed to be a cop, went so far as to write: “I say have the parade one more year and when they all gather drop a bomb and wipe them all out.”“Kill them all,” another person wrote.The remarks taken from the profile titled “No More West Indian Day Detail,” were compiled by a team of lawyers representing a man who was caught with a gun at the parade.Investigators found that about 20 of the people who posted comments matched the names of NYPD police officers.20 names matched that of NYPD officers. No mention of how many actually were. I'd like a list of these names, i imagine there are quite a few 'smiths' and other such common names among them ie just because the names match doesnt make them the same person. I had five ben smiths in my school. This also boils down to oh no words =(. The man in your source according to the criminal report as per the document (filed in US court) reads "He also has persistent mental healthissues". So he said some stuff but he is mentally ill and therefore doesnt even represent the sane or mentally stable.

12) is it a misrepresentation? He chases around the people society fear and shoots them or locks them up. He could have worded it better but its not an entirely wrong statement. He deals with what society cant, his job is to take on the worst of modern humanity, its unwanted elements, quite literally its garbage.

13) Its suspicion of planting evidence. They arrested a woman falsely but lying to her about finding the crack on her lawn is their entitlement. Police may lie to you whenever they feel like it. Police beat people who push them past breaking point, its not racially motivated. Also that one same cop comes up in all your sources. We get it, that one dude is a mug. How is he representative of the police at large, indeed if your sources have to reference him so frequently the likelihood is there isnt a lot of evidence for your position.

14) They applied a chokehold that unfortunately killed him. The rest is speculation. They are not allowed to, but the chokehold is common enough in combat to be a go to for a lot of people and if you're reacting instinctively you dont think about laws and regulations. You act in the moment and eat the consequences later. Look at how many times the police apply chokeholds to all races. Just youtube it.

15) a split second is life and death. If they dont shoot first they get shot. Mistakes will be made. There is no evidence they shoot black people more quickly whatsoever.

Most of these points arent even related to race or are coincidentally related by virtue of having a black person as the victim. I'm sure i could cherry pick for any race. Your sources are rubbish for the most part having zero authority and the fact you have so many in such a short time shows you have a clear bias anyway
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 508
Original post by trillinhomie
Y'all need to support this ****

Arabs trade on black slaves to this day.
You use the samethree or four sources foreverything. Either you're quick searching this as yougo along or - more likely- you haveit all stored up which says a lot
Because them sources debunk most of the points people make. I don’t store them up it’s more that. I know a lot of the points people will say. So the majority of points you will bring up are points I have heard many times before. So I just refer to the answers I have given many times before.

I don’t need endless articles to justify myworldview, particularly when its all an exercise in confirmation bias anyway.If you were interested in the truth you'd look a multiple sources from acrossthe media, which is why despite the blatant agenda,im not dismissing your soutright.
Just as much as you believe that you speak the truth. I speak with total and utter conviction that what I say is 100% the truth. White people like you are just as bias and imprisoned by their skin and driven by self-interest in your thinking as everyone else.

But unlike everyone else white people have the power to have it presented as neutral and objective, to have it stand as the centre point of all thought and opinion, to have it taken seriously no matter how brainless it is.

Less than 22% of the world is white.
Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
Less than 2.3% of the world is white,male and speaks English.

Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times,Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films. They write most Wikipedia articles. They own twitter and Facebook. English-speaking white men own and run nearly all the main bits of the global Talking Machine.

It's the world as told by white people for white people. You think they are just presenting the world as it is. Because your white way of looking at the world is rarely challenged. That’s why my posts and more to the point BlackLives Matter seems to hit a raw nerve with you and others in TSR : They come from beyond your white way of looking at the world.

Iam noticing a trend of third rate, two bit, bias riddledsites though. Nothingas authoritative as Rutgers or a well renowned news channel. Authority isnteverything but I did a brief search for the rundown of your sites and you mayas well be quoting me UFO weekly for their method, objectivity and evenjournalism is universally considered to be rubbish.
This signifies the way in which Eurocentric thinking has supplanted rational thought. You’re argument assumes that the likes Rutgers (white folks’ perspectives generally) are sufficiently neutral and objective and unbiased while black person have experiences and perspectives’ which are only theirs, and from which whites can learn nothing.

This is, truth be told, the essence of white supremacist thinking.

You suffer in the area of perception, it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.

I'm sure my observations seem like"junk-science" or "radical" interpretations.Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause. You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown.

They said that blacks were not human.
They said that early man did not come from Africa.
The they said that Homo erectus did not come from Africa.
Then they said that Homo sapiens did not come from Africa.
Then they said that subspecies of Homo sapiens had evolved outside of Africa.

They were wrong on all counts. But the people who used to argue this were Oxford and Cambridge. So this idea that because someone is educated or ‘respected’does not bar them from racism.

All news channels have agendas and black tends to be the victim of these agendas. Education doesn't equal intelligence,intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding,and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment,cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

1)politics. If youthink the police can go to war with all crime syndicates all the time you'remad.
So police corruption is ok then ?

The Cartels are aresult of the CIA trying to expunge crime in America (LA specifically) byimporting more vicious criminals.
And how have they done on that job ?

That went about aswell as could be expected. They have to give and take, if thatmeans knockingthe charges off a pawn to snatch a bigger target it'll happen. Its notnecessarily right but that isnt the debate here.
And what bigger targets have they knocked off ? And who are those bigger targets ?

What you either don’t know or refuse to realise is that the police force is chock full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths. And how blind are you if you believe that crime syndicates in the Police are not rife and many departments are not honest.

Most are not honest and they always, always protect their own, that's why
there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers. Most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

2)Bad apples. Somesoldiers commit war crimes, not all are war criminals.
If it’s a few bad apples then how do you explain Michael A. Wood Jr who was a retired White American police sergeant saying what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to2014.?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known.

The Police :

Racially profile.·
Lie.
Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
Use unspoken arrest quota.
Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
Do not care much about the US Constitution.
Are badly trained.
Fear Black males.

He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there (like you might think) but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the sidewalk or playing basketball in the street.

He did not see himself as “personally” racist yet took part in a racist institution by “just following orders”. And these orders that came from the good old White boys at the top of the police department. Who, in turn, weres upported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex.

Or if it’s a few bad apples then how about another white cop Adrian Schoolcraft and how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats ? He secretly recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search, how many tickets to write,how many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. When people called to report that they had been robbed, beaten or raped, the police would try to talk them out of it. Schoolcraft thought his duty was to protect people,not to “get his numbers up”.

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

But it’s just a few bad apples to you. Right ?
3)blatantmisrepresentation. Hes a convicted cop killer on death row, of course they wanthim offed. He killed their friends, thats a human reaction. Theyd idnt murderhim, they asked a judge to strike his reprieve which a judge isentitled to doregardless. They did not ask for extra-judicial power to be exercised or anylaw to be broken.
Killing your friends is a normal human reaction ?Okkkay.

4)Bloody sunday.Hillsborough. The list goes on. Police cover up what makes the public losefaith in them because if law enforcement looks bad and people stop respectingit, people stop obeying it. When they make mistakes they bury it partly toprotect their own and partly to keep everything chugging along as normal.
Soyou agree with Police cover ups is that your saying ?

New Orleans is adrug and crime capital. The war on drugs is very literal there, you obviouslynever grew up in a poor neighbourhood, cops close ranks, the occupants filefalse reports and throw stuff at their cars. Its theway of the world. Thats inthe UK. America has guns and drugs aplenty. You'vemisrepresented again, youmake it seem like they're gunning down people firingsquad style, the reportcomments on sustained violence over a long period oftime which for all thereporting is on both sides. There's no smoke witho ut fire.
And you say I’m biased ? Stop pretending that you wait around for all the evidence before coming up with some general conclusions about the guilt or innocence of criminal suspects. You don’t. You jump the gun, and the direction in which you jump relates to the direction of your general political tendencies.

5)because asaforementioned black populations commit a disproportionate amount ofcrime totheir population.
BernieMadoff got caught stealing 50 000 000 000 dollars. The fact that you probably have not heard of him is telling.

I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

It is also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done

So.if crime is being discussed it must be done so in it’s social context, not as straight forward numbers by rote. Anyone can look bad if these stats aren’t put into context.

I also notice how you do not even whisper the word white organised crime. And yet, from 1920’s up to now, white organised crime was and is the biggest crime in the USA and Europe and one of the biggest in the world.

If we think that at its peak Mafia Cosa Nostra alone had some 3000 to 4000 members. We know that out of that number most guys had killed at least one individual. They had to. You do not enter this organisation without participating in a murder,and in the past the requirement was actual murder..

That alone puts the number of their murder victims in thousands. Even when some members did not personally kill anybody, others did by dozens.

Add to this the drug trade which they controlled pretty much from 1930’s.

How many people died during those decades from over doses and other drug related reasons ? Thousands at least. The drug trade by white organised crime literally destroyed dozens of black neighbourhoods all across the USA from New York to Detroit, to Chicago to LA.

And that was nothing? Nothing criminal ? How many victims that had ? Hundreds of thousands. Add to that the massive commercial thievery, lone sharking, gambling, numbers, prostitution, porn, labour unions, corruption of politicians,judges, judicial systems in several cities and forgery, robberies,transportation, fashion industry, clothing industry, waste management etc.

It is very funny how you promoting the idea of black criminality somehow forget all of that

I’ve noticed that organised crime (much like white collar crime, art theft, and cyber crime) is often treated like something“cool” or “edgy”. You know, guys in suits wearing fedoras and living the “sweet life”. The Italian Mafia is used to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are? Sopranos anyone ? Goodfellas ? Game of Thrones? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Romanticism plays a big part of it. It shows how white crooks are envied for their slyness and intelligence. Again, this is a spin to downplay the seriousness of the crime. Bernie Madoff was described as a criminal mastermind. I often wonder if Madoff was a black guy named Jerome Jenkins, how long would he have gotten away with it ?

more white people in the west but an individual white person statistically has less chance of being a drug dealer than an individual black person.
Are you being serious here ?

The real big crime is almost always white.

Russian mafiya gangs. Ever heard of the Vory V Zakone brotherhood ? They are almost exclusively white, though some uzbeks and other ethnic minorities are presented among their ranks.

Italian organised crime is exclusive: Napolitano camorra, Sicilian cosa nostra mafia are all true blue italian organisations.

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and many parts of Europe They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This has been documented for decades by now.

So most of the distributes and suppliers of the drugs aren’t black.

That is where the real money is. The black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons. The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They are almost never caught.

If a black dealer, goes down, there is always another to take their place. For every white drug dealer they apprehend, 99% getaway. Plus they are not stopped as much. Hence it would appear to the people that it is mostly blacks who are committing these crimes.

For every black criminal who is incarcerated, there is many more white ones walking free, or in rehab, as the notion here is that they don’t want to ‘destroy’ a promising young person’s life.

Because of the socioeconomic deprivations of these black criminals, they will be hard pressed to find good legal representation and in most legal cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin,crack or cocaine, but marijuana weed.

And even after they do their time they do not ge to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire you.
2) Most professional licences are out of the question too.
3) For the first five years you cannot get public housing just when you need it most.
4) You will never again get food stamps. And on and on.

Your life is messed up forever. So what becomes of them ?

We already know: within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison. And all this is explained away that blacks are just low IQ savages who can't do no good, endless stats about 'black crime' is churned out to explain it all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by HanSoloLuck
This is a student forum, whomever is educating you (or trying to) is doing a terrible job.

If you don't like white countries and white civilizations or white institutions there is a simple fix, you can bugger off back to Africa or where ever your parents decided to come over from....... take as many of your friends with you as you can convince.

Disgusting.
@PrincePaul657777 you've made some fantastic points here.

Ignore that buffoon, he's like the racist village idiot here on TSR and no one is bothered to reply to his abhorrent and inflammatory posts. You will see many of them around. Education has truly failed him.
Zorgon is a planet home to blue aliens and green aliens. About 80% of the population is blue, and 20% is green. The blue and green aliens are not distributed evenly. Green aliens are more concentrated in urban areas where there is more reported violent crime and theft. Green aliens are poorer on average, socialized in high-crime urban areas, and are more involved in violent crime and theft on average as a result. Green aliens are therefore more likely to be caught by the alien police, arrested, and incarcerated. Additionally, due to proportionally more alien police encounters, green aliens are more likely to be hurt or killed by the police than blue aliens.

People believe there is a problem with the number of green aliens being killed and arrested. Whenever a green alien is hurt by the alien police, it causes a lot of outrage, and is a lot more likely to be reported on the alien news. This is even though more blue aliens are shot by the police in total due to their population size, but their stories do not become popular because there is no perceived injustice towards the blue aliens. A movement called "#GreenAliensMatter" forms. They see the stories of green aliens on the news, and they get angry. Green aliens have it worse, they say, because look at the news, look at all the arrests. The green aliens are so convinced, they won't wait for evidence before getting angry after each reported case. Some blue aliens point out that other factors are involved, that disproportionate and harsher policing not necessarily because green aliens are hated by the police, and not all the green aliens arrested or killed in the news were wronged. The green aliens, and the blue aliens who sympathize with them, just call the blue aliens racist. Some blue aliens are racist, but many are just frustrated by the lack of clarity and objectivity concerning the issue of alien crime and colour. Many are upset with the way #GreenAliensMatter sometimes conduct themselves, lie, and stir trouble.

And even though almost all green aliens are killed by other green aliens, green aliens only matter to #GreenAliensMatter if they're killed by blue aliens.
(edited 8 years ago)
Because them sources debunk most of the points people make. I don’t store them up it’s more that. I know a lot of the points people will say. So the majority of points you will bring up are points I have heard many times before. So I just refer to the answers I have given many times before.

Just as much as you believe that you speak the truth. I speak with total and utter conviction that what I say is 100% the truth. White people like you are just as bias and imprisoned by their skin and driven by self-interest in your thinking as everyone else.

But unlike everyone else white people have the power to have it presented as neutral and objective, to have it stand as the centre point of all thought and opinion, to have it taken seriously no matter how brainless it is.

Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times,Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films. They write most Wikipedia articles. They own twitter and Facebook. English-speaking white men own and run nearly all the main bits of the global Talking Machine.

It's the world as told by white people for white people. You think they are just presenting the world as it is. Because your white way of looking at the world is rarely challenged. That’s why my posts and more to the point BlackLives Matter seems to hit a raw nerve with you and others in TSR : They come from beyond your white way of looking at the world.

This signifies the way in which Eurocentric thinking has supplanted rational thought. You’re argument assumes that the likes Rutgers (white folks’ perspectives generally) are sufficiently neutral and objective and unbiased while black person have experiences and perspectives’ which are only theirs, and from which whites can learn nothing.

You suffer in the area of perception, it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.

I'm sure my observations seem like"junk-science" or "radical" interpretations.Your information concentrates on the end result and my observations speculate on the cause. You're like a ref who catches the end of the play and call the foul based on what you saw. I on the other hand have seen the play develop and saw the first elbow thrown.

They were wrong on all counts. But the people who used to argue this were Oxford and Cambridge. So this idea that because someone is educated or ‘respected’does not bar them from racism.

All news channels have agendas and black tends to be the victim of these agendas. Education doesn't equal intelligence,intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding,and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment,cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

And what bigger targets have they knocked off ? And who are those bigger targets ?

What you either don’t know or refuse to realise is that the police force is chock full of racist cops, cops with chips on their shoulders, sociopaths. And how blind are you if you believe that crime syndicates in the Police are not rife and many departments are not honest.

there are 500 innocent unarmed people murdered in this country each year by cops and that is only 17% of the department numbers. Most departments do not keep track or statistics of officer involved shootings.

If it’s a few bad apples then how do you explain Michael A. Wood Jr who was a retired White American police sergeant saying what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to2014.?

The Police :

Racially profile.·
Lie.
Are badly trained.
Fear Black males.

He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there (like you might think) but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the sidewalk or playing basketball in the street.

He did not see himself as “personally” racist yet took part in a racist institution by “just following orders”. And these orders that came from the good old White boys at the top of the police department. Who, in turn, weres upported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex.

Or if it’s a few bad apples then how about another white cop Adrian Schoolcraft and how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats ? He secretly recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search, how many tickets to write,how many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. When people called to report that they had been robbed, beaten or raped, the police would try to talk them out of it. Schoolcraft thought his duty was to protect people,not to “get his numbers up”.

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

His father gets him out. After that Schoolcraft went to live at his father’s house hundreds of miles away. Despite the distance, New York police officers have appeared at his door ten times so far.

But it’s just a few bad apples to you. Right ?Killing your friends is a normal human reaction ?Okkkay.

And you say I’m biased ? Stop pretending that you wait around for all the evidence before coming up with some general conclusions about the guilt or innocence of criminal suspects. You don’t. You jump the gun, and the direction in which you jump relates to the direction of your general political tendencies.

BernieMadoff got caught stealing 50 000 000 000 dollars. The fact that you probably have not heard of him is telling.

I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

It is also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done

So.if crime is being discussed it must be done so in it’s social context, not as straight forward numbers by rote. Anyone can look bad if these stats aren’t put into context.

I also notice how you do not even whisper the word white organised crime. And yet, from 1920’s up to now, white organised crime was and is the biggest crime in the USA and Europe and one of the biggest in the world.

If we think that at its peak Mafia Cosa Nostra alone had some 3000 to 4000 members. We know that out of that number most guys had killed at least one individual. They had to. You do not enter this organisation without participating in a murder,and in the past the requirement was actual murder..

That alone puts the number of their murder victims in thousands. Even when some members did not personally kill anybody, others did by dozens.

How many people died during those decades from over doses and other drug related reasons ? Thousands at least. The drug trade by white organised crime literally destroyed dozens of black neighbourhoods all across the USA from New York to Detroit, to Chicago to LA.

And that was nothing? Nothing criminal ? How many victims that had ? Hundreds of thousands. Add to that the massive commercial thievery, lone sharking, gambling, numbers, prostitution, porn, labour unions, corruption of politicians,judges, judicial systems in several cities and forgery, robberies,transportation, fashion industry, clothing industry, waste management etc.

It is very funny how you promoting the idea of black criminality somehow forget all of that

I’ve noticed that organised crime (much like white collar crime, art theft, and cyber crime) is often treated like something“cool” or “edgy”. You know, guys in suits wearing fedoras and living the “sweet life”. The Italian Mafia is used to show how stylish and “mysterious” white gangsters are? Sopranos anyone ? Goodfellas ? Game of Thrones? Bonnie and Clyde ?

Romanticism plays a big part of it. It shows how white crooks are envied for their slyness and intelligence. Again, this is a spin to downplay the seriousness of the crime. Bernie Madoff was described as a criminal mastermind. I often wonder if Madoff was a black guy named Jerome Jenkins, how long would he have gotten away with it ?

Russian mafiya gangs. Ever heard of the Vory V Zakone brotherhood ? They are almost exclusively white, though some uzbeks and other ethnic minorities are presented among their ranks.

Italian organised crime is exclusive: Napolitano camorra, Sicilian cosa nostra mafia are all true blue italian organisations.

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and many parts of Europe They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This has been documented for decades by now.

That is where the real money is. The black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons. The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They are almost never caught.

If a black dealer, goes down, there is always another to take their place. For every white drug dealer they apprehend, 99% getaway. Plus they are not stopped as much. Hence it would appear to the people that it is mostly blacks who are committing these crimes.

For every black criminal who is incarcerated, there is many more white ones walking free, or in rehab, as the notion here is that they don’t want to ‘destroy’ a promising young person’s life.

Because of the socioeconomic deprivations of these black criminals, they will be hard pressed to find good legal representation and in most legal cases we are not even talking about the hard stuff, like heroin,crack or cocaine, but marijuana weed.

3) For the first five years you cannot get public housing just when you need it most.

We already know: within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison. And all this is explained away that blacks are just low IQ savages who can't do no good, endless stats about 'black crime' is churned out to explain it all.

In Africa not a single leader is Asian, White or Hispanic (these groups make up the majority of the worlds population). Africa is racist!!!!!!!!!

The Police :

Racially profile.·
Lie.
Are badly trained.
Fear Black males.

But it’s just a few bad apples to you. Right ?Killing your friends is a normal human reaction ?Okkkay.

AFRICA IS RACIST, DOMINATED BY BLACK PEOPLE!

Your arguments are all reasons to ignore why people challenge them by arbitrarily stereotyping and dehumanising them. Your comments are all opinion with no fact, supposition or assertion requires a factual basis which you dont have so you take the endpoint and back engineer to match your preconceptions.

The black man is the most imitated man in the world, people dont wear mafioso suits. Is that racist against white people by your own logic?

Clever is universally renowned, any idiot can shoot a man. This is why clever crime is admired.

I dont support coverups or behaviours mentioned but to deny thats just how humans are - regardless of race - is naive and ignorant.

You dont know me or what colour i am anyway yet judge me for 'whitethink' the new version of thoughtcrime apparently, and accuse others of racism.

Yes industries set up in certain areas represent that geographical region. To say these people think the same by virtue of their colour is racist
Nope. I do not support BLM. And I never will.
#NoLivesMatter
Original post by Dandaman1
Zorgon is a planet home to blue aliens and green aliens. About 80% of the population is blue, and 20% is green. The blue and green aliens are not distributed evenly. Green aliens are more concentrated in urban areas where there is more reported violent crime and theft. Green aliens are poorer on average, socialized in high-crime urban areas, and are more involved in violent crime and theft on average as a result. Green aliens are therefore more likely to be caught by the alien police, arrested, and incarcerated. Additionally, due to proportionally more alien police encounters, green aliens are more likely to be hurt or killed by the police than blue aliens.

People believe there is a problem with the number of green aliens being killed and arrested. Whenever a green alien is hurt by the alien police, it causes a lot of outrage, and is a lot more likely to be reported on the alien news. This is even though more blue aliens are shot by the police in total due to their population size, but their stories do not become popular because there is no perceived injustice towards the blue aliens. A movement called "#GreenAliensMatter" forms. They see the stories of green aliens on the news, and they get angry. Green aliens have it worse, they say, because look at the news, look at all the arrests. The green aliens are so convinced, they won't wait for evidence before getting angry after each reported case. Some blue aliens point out that other factors are involved, that disproportionate and harsher policing not necessarily because green aliens are hated by the police, and not all the green aliens arrested or killed in the news were wronged. The green aliens, and the blue aliens who sympathize with them, just call the blue aliens racist. Some blue aliens are racist, but many are just frustrated by the lack of clarity and objectivity concerning the issue of alien crime and colour. Many are upset with the way #GreenAliensMatter sometimes conduct themselves, lie, and stir trouble.

And even though almost all green aliens are killed by other green aliens, green aliens only matter to #GreenAliensMatter if they're killed by blue aliens.

I hate seeing people wasting so much energy getting worked up over a movement like black lives matter. 1.) this whole movement along with third wave feminism is all part of the upcoming to the new world order so no matter what you say about the movement nothing will change unless people realise who the real people behind these movements and what their true motives are 2.) blm is harmless and as a movement a whole, pretty much pathetic, all it is is teenagers putting #blm in their Instagram and twitter bios, it’s not like they are blowing up places or lynching people or whatever
Ah, I am going to say this again but this time address it to every butthurt person in the comments: I hate seeing people wasting so much energy getting worked up, angry and butthurt over a movement like black lives matter. 1.) this whole movement along with third wave feminism is all part of the upcoming to the new world order so no matter what you say about the movement nothing will change unless people realise who the real people behind these movements and what their true motives are 2.) blm is harmless and as a movement a whole pretty much pathetic, all it is is teenagers putting #blm in their Instagram and twitter bios, it’s not like they are blowing up places or lynching people or whatever. Open your eyes and worry about the bigger things in life please people :*
black lives matter is just a racist organization, this is not the 15th century, blacks are not oppressed.
Reply 519
Original post by jamesgillian123
black lives matter is just a racist organization, this is not the 15th century, blacks are not oppressed.

In fairness they werent particularly oppressed then either, that came somewhat later [if one is getting ones dates right[
Original post by tammatha009
I hate seeing people wasting so much energy getting worked up over a movement like black lives matter. 1.) this whole movement along with third wave feminism is all part of the upcoming to the new world order so no matter what you say about the movement nothing will change unless people realise who the real people behind these movements and what their true motives are 2.) blm is harmless and as a movement a whole, pretty much pathetic, all it is is teenagers putting #blm in their Instagram and twitter bios, it’s not like they are blowing up places or lynching people or whatever

Don't bump old threads.

Latest

Trending

Trending