The Student Room Group

I don't have a social life

I am 21 and all I do is stay in my messy bedroom, which I am to lazy to tidy. I was on a 12 week college course and met some people, now that the course is over I don't see any of them anymore, although there on my Facebook.

How do I break this?
Reply 1
go out more, take up a hobby, play a sport
Why does it matter, never bothered me. I've never had much of a social life but then again im a simple person and would happily live under the covers the rest of my life with my laptop.

But yeah i get your drift, after awhile you gonna need social interaction see...
As you get older it is harder to sustain relationships, most people at a certain age i.e. 18+ have friends they have known for most of their lives through school, childhood etc.

Doesn't mean you can't make a best friend in later life, just have to try harder. Get more confidence. Ask some of your facebook friends for a meet up for old times sake. If not go browse your area lol, talk to random people. Join a club.

Start small, but think big. But don't be weird tho. Hope that helps.
Once you have morals, class and manners things will swerve your way.
Reply 4
Get off your backside and get a job. With a job you'll be able to meet new people and build friendships inside and out of the workplace.
Original post by Nfergs
Get off your backside and get a job. With a job you'll be able to meet new people and build friendships inside and out of the workplace.

This

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending